{'en': 'Trulicity', 'es': 'Trulicity'} Image

Trulicity

marrotro's profile photo   10/04/2020 1:07 p.m.

Hello colleagues,

I am disoriented because I have changed the metformin that I did not admit for Trulicity, and I do not wear anything else, and at night after dinner some vegetable and ham or serrano ham with very little bread at two hours I have 170/180.

I get up with 130, a few days 110 and another 130.

Glycosomada never reaches 7, usually 6.6

The endocrine says that it is fine but at night I find it very high and with the people I speak, they also put some insulin, I do not know that dinner.

What do you think?

Before with fast insulin it was going well but the endocrine says that insulin is not good ...

Thank you!

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
10/04/2020 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marrotro

The truth is that that glycosylated around 6.5 is not bad.And you get up very well about 110. A person with type 1 diabetes as I would sign it.But it is true that 170 at two hours is a little high.What I do not understand is why the endocrine tells you that insulin is not good, except for what you think in your case you can create in the long -term resistance to insulin.But insulin for us is our salvation.You can try to change endocrine but it is a very personal decision because your HBA1C is not bad.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/04/2020 2:25 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thanks for the comment, I don't know, I don't understand endocrine with insulin

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
10/04/2020 2:34 p.m.

Try the bread, or change it by 100% integral or peaks.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
10/06/2020 11:47 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Thank you for your comment, I usually eat whole wheat bread although I like little, but I do it because as well as less, if as Candeal I do not answer :)

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
10/06/2020 3:50 p.m.

The truth is that I don't know what to tell you.
Reduces hydrates a bit and increases protein, and if you have dinner, I will surely do better.
If you can take a walk after dinner, you'll see that your postprandial peak lowers you

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/08/2020 9:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks Ruthbia I will try to have dinner before it is desperate because sometimes I have only vegetables and it is the same

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
10/09/2020 12:39 a.m.

With an endocrine that says that insulin is not good, what I would do is not return to your consultation anymore.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/10/2020 2:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.