Glucose measurements all day

matrix's profile photo   07/01/2019 10:19 p.m.

I am using an app on my cell phone where I carry control of medicines and glucose, pressure, heart rate, weight, etc.It's very good!It makes me very useful to take glucose for many hours in a row to see how it behaves during the day and how my body reacts to food schedules, types of food ingested, etc.

But it is annoying and not so accurate to take the measurements with the ACCU check, the strips and the clicks (I do not bother me the clicks), but I wanted to see if there is any system to measure glucose throughout the day to see how I have itEven while I sleep, rest or simply when I can't be taking it manually.

I've heard from freestyle but I don't know how it works.Any info?They sell it in the USA or Mexico?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
07/01/2019 10:19 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Hello!

Free Freestyle is a flash measurement system, and with this I mean that to see the readings, you must pass a reader where you have placed the sensor in your arm.Now, there are "accessories", or rather, transmitters, which are put on the sensor and "transmit" glycemia directly to the mobile every 5 minutes.Some well -known systems are Miaomiao, Gluconightwatch ...

In addition to this, there are apps for smart watches such as XDRIP that they do is that, instead of transmitting information to the mobile, they transmit it to the clock.

I hope you have been useful.

All the best,
David.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/01/2019 11:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

davidag2000 said:
Hello!

Free Freestyle is a flash measurement system, and with this I mean that to see the readings, you must pass a reader where you have placed the sensor in your arm.Now, there are "accessories", or rather, transmitters, which are put on the sensor and "transmit" glycemia directly to the mobile every 5 minutes.Some well -known systems are Miaomiao, Gluconightwatch ...

In addition to this, there are apps for smart watches such as XDRIP that they do is that, instead of transmitting information to the mobile, they transmit it to the clock.

I hope you have been useful.

All the best,
David.

thank you so much.
I thought there was something that one put on and was keeping and then on the PC you connected it and there was everything.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
07/02/2019 2:25 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.