{'en': 'Do you go to the moderators team?', 'es': '¿Te unes al equipo de moderadores?'} Image

Do you go to the moderators team?

fer's profile photo   10/09/2020 4:25 p.m.

The collaboration of all users and respect for the forum standards are fundamental to maintain the quality of information, the good atmosphere and the mood of helping others.

For this reason there is the team of moderators of the forum, which in a altruistic and selfless way, ensures compliance with these principles collected in the forum standards.

The moderation work consists in helping the foreros in the good use of the forum, guiding them when they just arrived and helping to maintain the good tone of the discussions, avoiding the ingorers of: trolls, spammers, publicists, etc ...

To this end, moderators have additional permits in the forum, which allows them to act in case of breach of the standards, for example, they can erase messages and expel users (trolls, spammers, ...).

Moderators can identify in their firm that they are members of the Moderation team of the Forum.

The team of moderators comments the most serious cases (it is not very common) and if there are doubts about how to act, evaluate the situation and decide what to do in each case.

The moderation work is voluntary, does not compromise any legal responsibility, each moderator decides when to participate (eg at the same time that the forum is used as a participant) and can be left when it is created convenient.

You can also be part of the team of moderators!

Request to be part of the moderators team with the Contact form .

fer's profile photo
fer
10/09/2020 4:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Come chic@s animaros !!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/10/2020 2:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have no experience yet to help anyone in this matter. I have recently been diagnosed, well, I still have no closed diagnosis.You do a huge job and I want to grate it.As my experience grows with pleasure, I would collaborate.Good night.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
10/12/2020 11:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much... The work of moderators has more to maintain the "clean" forum than to know a lot about diabetes.

Although it is true, that with the amount of information we share, some end up being quite expert of the subject, others for professional training, others for the time they have been with diabetes, etc ...

Anyway, it is a matter of having to help, goodwill and the rest, wonders and learns little by little!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/13/2020 12:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer thanks for trust but I see myself very green for many things here.In any case, I am in Seville for what you need, even professionally, I am a lawyer and project manager.There you have my data.If I can help you in whatever.In participating in this matter much more you help 99.99% of members of what I can do.Greetings to all

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
10/13/2020 3:40 p.m.

I offer myself but the truth is that there are little of the media that you have now for control since I only have the glucometer, the strips and the fast and slow insulin.I do not know anything about pumps or continuous meters since my intention was to have requested this year but with the pandemic for the moment it does not seem possible.
As for the experience with our friend, I don't know if they can help you or not in the mess.
All the best.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/13/2020 3:47 p.m.

I volunteer.I would love to collaborate since I see this forum very useful for anyone who needs something about diabetes, I am also a computer and I am very good to handle these kinds of things.

Xelbun's profile photo
Xelbun
10/14/2020 10:38 a.m.

25 años DM MODY desde 01/02/2019
Última hemo: 4,9
Metformina y Gliclazida.
Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.

What can I collaborate?Communicate with me and we see what I can do ...

nestor_stura's profile photo
nestor_stura
10/19/2020 8:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.