My son carries free1 with Miao2 and XDrip is disconnected every time ... I'm desperate ... help

Dani Se's profile photo   07/30/2020 1:57 p.m.

From changing his cell phone, master, three days ago he measures every 10-15 and sometimes 20 minutes and cuts, when he is in low values ​​it is desperate.
You already verify that the battery savings are not active, that the given permits are, change to other XDrip versions and even tried another cell phone and the signal is still cut at every time.

I hope you can help me ... thank you

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
07/30/2020 1:57 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

It is very possible that the mobile will have it somehow in energy saving mode.And the Bluetooth association with the mm is lost.Go to adjustments, drums and see if you can put the XDRIP app exempt from that energy saving

Alex Jacinto's profile photo
Alex Jacinto
08/11/2020 10:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Change two cell phones, and the third worked, the truth could not know what we did not do ... I verify it, to accept permits and work in the background too

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/15/2020 3:53 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.