{'en': '"Allergy" Levemir', 'es': '“Alergia” Levemir'} Image

"Allergy" Levemir

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   07/30/2020 9:47 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I have entered this forum looking for a similar case.

I am trying to get pregnant and even my hemoglobin is high 7’4.

Dra.To help me get off more, I changed the Tresiba for two injections of Levemir Innolet.

I click three times and the three have gotten big lumps in the injection area, with enough swelling and pain.(I changed the area just in case ... abdomen and legs).

I called the endocrine and changed me to the format that is on pen and the same.It is very surprised ...

He told me to return to the Tresiba.

Insulin has never given me reaction.

Has anyone happened to him?

Thank you so much!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/30/2020 9:47 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Hi,@Silviagrz, there has ever been commented on some kind of insulin allergy., which was solved when changing them for others.I don't know if your endocrine has told you about the Lantus, which is tested in pregnancies.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/02/2020 2:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @Silviagrz!It did happen to me with Levemir and Tresiba, with one I swelled like you and with another I got many moratones.As Regina told you, the solution is to change insulin.See with different insulins if you need it.Good luck with the whole process!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
08/02/2020 5:31 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Thank you very much to the two girls !!I had not left any answer ...
I thought no one had read me ...
Lantus I already used and passed me to Tresiba ... I'm going "well" all day, except at 3am, we don't know why, but e starts and I have to put on the alarm always to get quickly and correct myself ...
That's why we wanted to try Levemir ...
I don't know what to do to lower hemoglobin ... I'm very depressed, I see what time passes and I can't have a baby ...

SilviaGRZ
08/16/2020 7:19 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

In case someone serves him, I tried to let him be a longer needle ... (of 8mm).And the result, almost the same.Less swelling, but the same ... bulge, pain ...
I thought I was very ready ... and I thought that maybe I found the situation.
Because of what is not good for me.I feel a weirdo since they tell me in the hospital that they have no record that nobody has happened to anyone ...
The first insu or medication in 30 years ... that is doing badly.
It is nonsense I suppose, but every time I feel further from my great dream of being a mother, and I feel a little alone since my family loves me and supports me a lot, but I do not understand my frustration for the Levemir ...
Dra.He insists that I use a bomb, but I see it so spectacular (I have been freestyle) ... Anyone who advises me and tells me about his experience?

SilviaGRZ
08/16/2020 7:31 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Something very similar happened to me years ago with Insulin Aspart, it was with Novomix 30, so I have always refused to use Novorapid and Fiasp.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
08/17/2020 6:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

drjesusangel said:
something very similar happened to me with the insulin aspart, it went with Novomix 30, so I have always refused to use novorapid and fiasp.

@drjesusangel I still believe it ... the worst thing is that in Hospi they tell me that no one has happened to him ...
Luckily I found this forum, and I was reading another case ...
The truth is that I am afraid that I will happen again with the new insulins to take out in the future ...

SilviaGRZ
08/17/2020 9:26 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz If you are clear that you want a baby and you have so many problems with insulins and controls I would not play it and accept the bomb.I think that in your situation it compensates to take a bomb 1 year and be somewhat annoying at the beginning (because I am sure that you will end up getting in even you will like it) if the final result is a baby and a mom healthy :)
I don't carry, but people are always very happy.
Cheer up!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
08/20/2020 1:49 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
@silviagrz if you are clear that you want a baby and you have so many problems with insulins and controls I would not play it and accept the bomb.I think that in your situation it compensates to take a bomb 1 year and be somewhat annoying at the beginning (because I am sure that you will end up getting in even you will like it) if the final result is a baby and a mom healthy :)
I don't carry, but people are always very happy.
Cheer up!

@"Niñaburbuja" Thank you very much for the spirits and your words!
I think it will be the best, try and hope I can fulfill the dream of my life 😘

SilviaGRZ
08/24/2020 5:39 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Levemir is a basal insulin detemir, albumin (egg white).Protein manufactured by the liver has several functions The main maintain the osmotic pressure is performed from the interstitial fluid towards blood ducts and is responsible for the blood does not get out of the duct.The preference is insulin is that it usually creates bags since you need two punctures a day and you almost have to go at a reason of kilo weight unity. Also depending on your analytics and the hemoglobin I when I carry it I could never download from 8, and if I had aBad control for a week tended to lose protein in the urine one of them albumin so they changed it. Modern insulins are designed for the times of now it costs a bit to take the tino but they are wonderful with the first one to the first one that I put onI almost 40 years ago.Insulin of bacon, greetings to all.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/12/2020 5:03 p.m.

K5288pn25.

2piuviato1frts said:
Levemir is a basal detemir insulin, albumin (egg white).Protein manufactured by the liver has several functions The main maintain the osmotic pressure is performed from the interstitial fluid towards blood ducts and is responsible for the blood does not get out of the duct.The preference is insulin is that it usually creates bags since you need two punctures a day and you almost have to go at a reason of kilo weight unity. Also depending on your analytics and the hemoglobin I when I carry it I could never download from 8, and if I had aBad control for a week tended to lose protein in the urine one of them albumin so they changed it. Modern insulins are designed for the times of now it costs a bit to take the tino but they are wonderful with the first one to the first one that I put onI almost 40 years ago.Bacon insulin, greetings to all.

Mine how interesting!I didn't know…
In the end after several changes I am putting Isulatard.
At the moment everyone is going well ... although I click twice and many unds ...

SilviaGRZ
09/11/2021 9:47 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
In case someone serves, I tried to let it be with a longer needle ... (of 8mm).And the result, almost the same.Less swelling, but the same ... bulge, pain ...
Because of what is not good for me.I feel a weirdo since they tell me in the hospital that they have no record that nobody has happened to anyone ...
It is nonsense I suppose, but every time I feel further from my great dream of being a mother, and I feel a little alone since my family loves me and supports me a lot, but I do not understand my frustration for the Levemir ...
Dra.He insists that I use a bomb, but I see it so spectacular (I have been freestyle) ... Anyone who advises me and tells me about his experience?

Hi Silvia.
What I can tell you is that my brother and his wife (the two dm 1) wanted a child and she put the bomb temporarily, did not like, because he did not just control the glycosilada and it was the way to try.Well, they have had a beautiful girl and now she is delighted with the bomb, she no longer wants to change her for anything.
Thank God today there are solutions.As you have already told you, for trying the bomb you don't lose anything.You will see how you manage to be a mom, do not despair.
Regarding that some insulin, neither weird bug nor anything, is your body.And for that there are so many different ones, because if one does not go well, you use another and that's it.Do not give more importance.
Good luck.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/12/2021 12:11 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
silviagrz said:
in case someone serves him, I tried to let him be leveled with a longer needle ... (of 8mm).And the result, almost the same.Less swelling, but the same ... bulge, pain ...

Hi Silvia.
What I can tell you is that my brother and his wife (the two dm 1) wanted a child and she put the bomb temporarily, did not like, because he did not just control the glycosilada and it was the way to try.Well, they have had a beautiful girl and now she is delighted with the bomb, she no longer wants to change her for anything.
Thank God today there are solutions.As you have already told you, for trying the bomb you don't lose anything.You will see how you manage to be a mom, do not despair.
Regarding that some insulin, neither weird bug nor anything, is your body.And for that there are so many different ones, because if one does not go well, you use another and that's it.Do not give more importance.
Good luck.

Isabel, forgives that he has not given you the thanks.
I have a lot without entering here.
Thanks for your mood.
At the moment they have put me Fiaps and Insularard that are authorized in case I would be pregnant ... but they have not yet given me the OK.The gyrose resists 7,2 ... we will see the next one now.

SilviaGRZ
10/11/2021 4:09 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
Isabelbota said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
in case someone serves, I tried again LevemirWith a longer needle ... (from 8mm).And the result, almost the same.Less swelling, but the same ... bulge, pain ...

Hi Silvia.
Good luck.

Thanks for your mood.
At the moment they have put me Fiaps and Insularard that are authorized in case I would be pregnant ... but they have not yet given me the OK.The gyrose resists 7,2 ... we will see the next one now.

Do not worry, the important thing is that you are fine.Did the bomb put you at the end?
You will see how in the end everything goes well.😘😘

isabelbota
10/11/2021 4:15 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
silviagrz said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
In case someone serves, I tried to let's let you up with a longer needle ... (of 8mm).And the result, almost the same.Less swelling, but the same ... bulge, pain ...

Hi Silvia.
Good luck.

Thanks for your mood.

Do not worry, the important thing is that you are fine.Did the bomb put you at the end?

No ... I went to the specific unit and the endocrine told me that he preferred to continue with bolis.That we would leave it as the last resort and so ... 🥺
Thanks for asking!I hope you're well.

SilviaGRZ
10/11/2021 7:28 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
isabelbota said:
silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
Silviagrz said:
Silviagrz said:
Silviagrz said:
Silviagrz said:
In case someone serves, I tried less with a longer needle ... (of 8mm).And the result, almost the same.Less swelling, but the same ... bulge, pain ...

Hi Silvia.
Good luck.

Thanks for your mood.

No ... I went to the specific unit and the endocrine told me that he preferred to continue with bolis.That we would leave it as the last resort and so ... 🥺
Thanks for asking!I hope you are well.

Yes, thanks, I am well.
Well, what was said, good luck.You will see how the glying is going down (and if you see no, ask for the bomb) and in the end everything will work out well.Tell us when you have good news.😘😘

isabelbota
10/11/2021 10:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.