Someone has tried the Regenex pills

elleon2016's profile photo   07/15/2019 11:27 p.m.

Good afternoon is the first time I write in this forum, my mother suffers from type 2 diabetes and has about 10 years of having her sometimes despair because my mother gets bad and is very complicated for her to be able to follow a diet correctly, butAnyway, my question is whether someone has tried the Regenex pills, I just saw an ad with my mother of these pills but I am too distrustful so I would like to know if someone from the forum knows or tested this medication.

elleon2016's profile photo
elleon2016
07/15/2019 11:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Looking for a little about Regenex, I have found myself from Crece

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/16/2019 10:19 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

R E G E N E X ..... ATTENTION !!!!GREAT CARE!!!!I report to all the vendors who work under Regenex, two years ago I requested their products and because of their inefficiency I did not arrive on time the product even though I had informed them that I would move from state on the following dates andthat the product has to arrive on time because it was for my mother who would take the product for her country, I changed her state and domicile, and my mother left without carrying the product that I never arrived on time, I have spokenWith the supervisor and two women who said they were in charge of the administration of said company, communicate and explain the case and about the poor management of their seller agent, for my part two years ago I communicated that I am no longer interested in theProduct and from 2019 to 2021 huh threats from all who call me to treat me in the worst ways, they have harassed me in the worst way!I wonder if they don't have more people to sell WL product!because if it were so good the product would not be threatening people to sell 1 simple bottle!So little is that product to have so many sales agents harassing people!URGENT!Take letters in the matter, because I have the right to defend myself and I will do it by all possible means if I receive more threats

Daysi's profile photo
Daysi
01/23/2021 8:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.