Hello, I'm new and reside in Huelva

Esperanza18's profile photo   08/10/2020 4:56 p.m.

Hello everyone :) I am new and reside in the capital of Huelva, I have diagnostic with type 1 diabetes for 6 years, debut at 26. At the time I was admitted for a week without knowing until they explained it to me and thenI deal with a hospital dietitian for some Mese, I explained things, and my endrocrineThus, so there was a time when I was liada. I just had the time I just had the endrochrine and I did everything very strict and I took it as well, even she told me that it was not so demanding that this was not aExact number that I sometimes had to look at many more factors and that it was not always starchy not to overwhelm me, everything was going well. I even approached the association here several times, but it was always closed even if it was in the hour, one day I took itSome open but what I saw did not know a lot, since I have been in several associations of other things, and many times they are left abandoned and do nothing, and it gave me that impression, also investigate and I saw that their networks do notThey were very up -to -time.I have had or stress for nothing and less fear and now I am afraid of everything I have a lotadopting this new life as I could.But when the view was better, everything is already recovering, two years ago, but I don't stop passing one behind another.So I came a little down and the routine that I had so good I don't have it anymore, and it is very hard to recover it again, so, I looked again about diabetes, especially looking for forums, social groups and networks to speakWith people who have them and read about their experiences to learn in case you can help my day to day, and within what I saw it is a very well -maning forum, for example my endrocrina told me that I was going to request me so thatGetting into a program to put the freestyle and I was very happy because it would help me be calmer, but I am waiting for February and I still did not receive any call.I read several posts here about it and they helped me a lot to attend as it works, so thank you very much.

The point I would like to create a group in Huelva capital of people with diabetes in which we all do sports together, we share recipes, we help each other with our experiences to make diabetes more bearable, and get together to reach our obesesince many times because of the circumstances of daily life, it costs us, to fulfill our own obeses. If it is true that I would like to meet people of my own age to talk and know what they do in each situation and as they take it, but the group isIn general without ages.

I hope you help me and help each other.

Thank you very much for everything and congratulations on the forum, it is very useful and practical.

I feel the extension.

Thanks for reading me.

Esperanza18's profile photo
Esperanza18
08/10/2020 4:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.