Tresiba change to Toujeo

nigiri's profile photo   07/23/2019 10:05 a.m.

Hello, to see if someone is or has been in my situation.
I used three years and I was phenomenal, I put 20 units, now I want to get pregnant and have changed to Toujeo since the threeiba is not yet approved for pregnant women, the endocrine told me that with Toujeo I was going to need more quantityOf insulin and the truth that I do not stop raising it, I am already by 26 units compared to the 20 that put me in Tresiba, does this have happened to anyone, that when changing had to increase so much?
Greetings and thanks.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/23/2019 10:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi @nigiri it happened to me with the change to Toujeo.
Then stabilize and lower units.I had 12uds Levemir and in the change I passed 20 from Toujeo, every 3 days I climbed 2 units until I started with hypos, again to go down and now I am in 16uds de Toujeo.
It works very well, covers 24 hours and gives you a margin of +/- 3 hours to put it.

Quiet, in 2 weeks it is regulated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2019 10:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much @ruthbia, in 8 days I have uploaded 6 units and it seemed too much, it is true that the change has caught me in the days before the rule that I always have more resistance but it also seemed a lot.I will wait then to see if little by little it regulates.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/23/2019 10:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.