{'en': "Hello, I'm new πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ˜°πŸ˜§πŸ˜¦πŸ™πŸ˜", 'es': 'Holaaa Soy Nueva πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ˜°πŸ˜§πŸ˜¦πŸ™πŸ˜'} Image

Hello, I'm new πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ˜°πŸ˜§πŸ˜¦πŸ™πŸ˜

CarolinaPriii's profile photo   10/14/2020 7:37 a.m.

Hello how are you?

I am Carolina, I am from Argentina I am 24 years old.Type 1 diabetics from 10.

I am currently with Lantus 50 units + fast before food.I do physical activity in the week.

has been and it is difficult to be all the time.... Playing to be a pancreas, trying to maintain control

I feel that now everything has become more and more complicated, I need more insulin as time passes, the counting of hydrates does not work for me (1 unit every 10gr HC) is always more insulin and more (as if it did nothing to me).

I feel frustrated, I am in search of an endocrinologist why the one I current.. or phrases that really discourage me why they are often not true.

Many people say we have a normal life but is it?

When I get up, I say that yes and other days (as I say no).

I don't know what your life will be like with diabetes, I would like to know a little not to feel so alone ...

Does anyone else happen to him that if he has a hyper, he becomes an idiot, an irritable bothering ... ??

Does anyone else feel that insulin has no effect?

Does anyone else feel misunderstood by their doctors?

Has anyone else done physical activity in the glycemia.

Try to lose weight.

Well I hope they can understand me and do not judge me ... their words of encouragement would help me

πŸ’–πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ€©πŸ’ͺ many forces and encouragement.

Something positive will come out of all this!

CarolinaPriii's profile photo
CarolinaPriii
10/14/2020 7:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @CarolinaPriii forum, I hope we can help you with so many questions!: D: D: D.

I share practically everything you have commented on living with diabetes, this is a roller coaster, sometimes up, sometimes below, and with sudden changes!

You do well in looking for advice and support, I am sure that you will find many people who will give you their experience and help.

In fact, reading the questions, I think that the vast majority of the foreros shared all those situations, so spirit and to improve little by little !!!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
10/14/2020 11:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderaciΓ³n del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the @CarolinaPriii forum, I hope we can help you with so many questions!: D: D: D.

I share practically everything you have commented on living with diabetes, this is a roller coaster, sometimes up, sometimes below, and with sudden changes!

You do well in looking for advice and support, I am sure that you will find many people who will give you their experience and help.

In fact, reading the questions, I think that the vast majority of the foreros shared all those situations, so spirit and to improve little by little !!!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
10/14/2020 11:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderaciΓ³n del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @CarolinaPrii.Everything you are wondering has happened to me, I could say that it has happened to us.
You can live very well having diabetes, no normal life.Here there are people who disagree and say that if you have a normal life.Not for me, it is not normal.
You will have varied opinions in the forum, welcome !!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/14/2020 10:04 p.m.

Welcome to the @CarolinaPriii forum, I have gone through the same several times.It overcomes but can pass again.
Going to the practical, you still have insulin resistance and you would need some oral antidiabic, which your endocrine should have already put you, then a lot of willpower and self -control to lose weight controlling well diet and exercise.Hey, I don't know if it may seem nonsense, but to buy me an activity bracelet, it came well to automotivate me to do more activity, I don't know, start with small things before looking at larger ones.
And if your endocrine does not do well try to change, which has already happened to me.
Greetings and welcome.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/18/2020 6:54 p.m.

carolinapriii said:
hello how are you?
I am Carolina, I am from Argentina I am 24 years old.Type 1 diabetics from 10.
I am currently with Lantus 50 units + fast before food.I do physical activity in the week.
has been and it is difficult to be all the time.... Playing to be a pancreas, trying to maintain control
I feel that now everything has been complicated every time
More, I need more insulin as time passes, the hydrates count does not work for me (1 unit every 10gr HC) is always more insulin and more (as if I did nothing).
I feel frustrated, I am in search of an endocrinologist why the one I current.. or phrases that really discourage me why they are often not true.
Many people say we have a normal life but is so?When I get up, I say that yes and other days (as I say no).
I don't know what your life will be like with diabetes, I would like to know a little not to feel so alone ...
Someone else happens to him that if he has a hyper, he gets an idiot, an irritable annoying ... ??
Does anyone else feel that insulin has no effect?
Does anyone else feel misunderstood by their doctors?
Someone else has done physical activity are seeing a result in glycemia.
Try to lose weight.
Well I hope they can understand me and do not judge me ... their words of encouragement would help me

πŸ’–πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ€©πŸ’ͺ many forces and encouragement.Something positive will come out of all this

Hello!I am 20 years old, and I am type 1 diabetic since 6. There will always be better and worse moments with diabetes, but a lot of encouragement and effort because the most important thing is to get this diabetes not to dominate us!

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/19/2020 12:36 a.m.

Welcome and greetings from Venezuela, do not give up with you.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
11/19/2020 2:17 a.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Hi Carolina, I am Argentine TB, but based in Spain, but my beginnings were there, if you can lookI don't know if he will continue working, but someone on his team surely.I believe fundamnetal that despite carrying the load of daily controls meals, insulin, weight and physical activity that can sometimes be overwhelming and tedious, you have to think that you can control your diabetes, and it depends on you not to have complications, if you do not assumeThat will be complicated.But I assure you that I can repeat you 40 years, without visual renal complications, or feet, and if the high values ​​are made of my nerves.You can make life normal but with all this, greetings and it is not so serious you can

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
11/22/2020 2:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.