Diasend and LibreLink

anabela's profile photo   10/15/2020 8:24 p.m.

Good afternoon.
I have downloaded on the computer (Windows 10) the Diasend application, but I can't read the application data that I have installed on the mobile for Freestyle 2, FreeLink.Are they not compatible? Can you only read the Freestyle reader?
Thank you.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/15/2020 8:24 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Abbott Diabetes Care, Freestyle Free Manufacturer, decided to eliminate the possibility of loading data to Diasend® through free application from January 20, 2020. This link is clarified.

Link

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
10/16/2020 1:40 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

Thank you very much Amiranda.I had not read the news that you attach.Well, I will stop trying with Diasend.
Do you know if there is any other application that does allow it?In my case I would like to put together the data I get from the mobile free app with those of the Roche ACCU-Chek pump.
All the best.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/17/2020 9:15 a.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

@anabela,
I use this:
Link
to put together the free Freestyle sensor data with those of the Insulin Pump 640g of Medtronic.
I know that it is not exactly what you want, but includes a lot of source code and if you have extensive knowledge of computer science and diabetes, you can adapt it to your particular case (Roche bomb).
I hope you achieve your goal.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/17/2020 1:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much @Mamarvazq.I think I am not very expert in computer science and I do not know if I will be able, but I thank you very much.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/17/2020 11:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.