{'en': 'Decontrol Diabetes', 'es': 'Descontrol diabetes'} Image

Decontrol Diabetes

Fft09's profile photo   08/16/2020 11:18 a.m.

Hello good.

I have been impossible for me to control the sugar with 170, even if it puts me many units.

The night from Friday to Saturday.I was insulin every 2 hours instead of going down.

And urinating a lot but a lot.As on a night 5 or 6 times.

Yesterday I gave me to take me ibuprofen and I insulin and began to download what I had not achieved in a while to get it down but then the effect of the pill happened and again up.

Tonight I took ibuprofen before sleeping controlled all night but every 2 hours urinating a lot and right now it is uploading to me and not 2 hours ago I put insulin but since I do not put insulin it will upload me a lot.

I am lazy with legs, tired, my kidneys hurts a little.

I've been diabetic for 22 years

What can be?

Thank you!

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/16/2020 11:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning,

It is the second time I write here and I have encouraged myself to contribute, I would first try to be calm, I know it is easy to say it but although 170 it is not a good level is not an exaggeratedly high figure.
I understand that you use fast and slow feathers and insulin, if so, it changes the needle because sometimes they are obtained, I would also change the quick ball just in case sometimes with something so simple can be solved and since you are also changing that ofSlow in case, I mean that you take two new bolis of the box.
On the other hand because of the symptoms you describe and that it is only a mere assumption since I am not a doctor, but you may have some kind of infection such as urine infection, any extra condition such as infections can alter glucose considerably untilThey do not refer ..
I suppose this will have already thought about it but have you made any change in your meals, exercise, any particular situation?All this could also influence, with so many years of diabetes you will already know that anything can send the levels to the tough.
About what you say about the ibuprofen I did not know that I had any relationship with glucose levels but each one is a world.
Well encouragement above all and if you see that the thing does not improve visit your doctor so that I can see you if you have any kind of infection and once the thing will improve safely.

Tecnik39's profile photo
Tecnik39
08/16/2020 11:58 a.m.

@Fft09

I am not a doctor either but I agree with what I comment @technik39

It looks like infection.If you not improve, I would go to the doctor soon and make an urine and blood analytics.But that will be sent to you

I hope better soon

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/16/2020 12:12 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

The needles change them every time I click.And I have done Bolis too.I have thought it is an infection in the urine.Yes, but I have been urinating for 2 or 3 days and does not fall from 170.

I know it is not very high but it is already able to lower control and nothing more than putting insulin at all hours and nothing.I do not know if I are still equal to my header doctor to see what he tells me.

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/16/2020 12:16 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@fft09

I am not a doctor either but I agree with what I comment @technik39

It looks like infection.If you not improve, I would go to the doctor soon and make an urine and blood analytics.But that will be sent to you

I hope better soon

Thank you

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/16/2020 12:16 p.m.

Every time I get "bad" the values ​​alter up.

I agree with the rest of the companions.

marine's profile photo
marine
08/16/2020 7:58 p.m.

I believe that infection too.But if I go to the doctor, he will send me to the Emergencies and with the virus I am afraid.

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/16/2020 8:02 p.m.

@Fft09, call the ambulatory and comment on the symptoms.It seems urine infection.They can attend you by phone and antibiotic prescribe.
Go up the slow meanwhile.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2020 3:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I went to the doctor made me the ketone test and came out as it was not diabetic.And well ketone bodies and a little blood in the urine did not send me anything.Only urine analysis.

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/20/2020 3:10 p.m.

fft09 said:
I went to the doctor did the ketone test and came out as it was not diabetic.And well ketone bodies and a little blood in the urine did not send me anything.Only urine analysis.

Hematuria in urine strip mascara infection, your doctor should know.

xdr's profile photo
xdr
08/20/2020 4:58 p.m.

xdr said:
fft09 said:
I went to the doctor did the cetona test and came out as it was not diabetic.And well ketone bodies and a little blood in the urine did not send me anything.Only urine analysis.

Hematuria in urine strip mascara infection, your doctor should know.

No idea is what he told me.Yesterday I did urine analytics tomorrow or on Monday I will have results.And to see what he says

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/20/2020 5:54 p.m.

Hello, for an infection of urine they made me a crop, it takes about 10 d to give the results, on the other hand, and if you try to raise the lantus?Sometimes I'm a few days that happens to me, the fast does not seem to work and go up the lantus the next day and I begin to normalize glycemiah

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
08/27/2020 2 p.m.

I did 3 units the lantus and bass and now it is already controlled.Thank you

I got out of urine analytics that had no sugar.

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/27/2020 2:09 p.m.

May I know, the renal index is in 180 glucose (corrected me if I am wrong).With bad control, with glucose greater than 180 maintained over time, sugar passes to the urine.
I hope the problem has been solved.I've been diabetic for 40 years and it had never happened to me.

Angely's profile photo
Angely
08/30/2020 11:43 a.m.

If I have solved it but it cost me a long time for at least

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/30/2020 11:49 a.m.

I am very happy

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
08/31/2020 1:50 p.m.

nuria aguejas said:
I'm very happy😆

Thank you

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/31/2020 1:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.