Nasal glucagon

Regina's profile photo   07/26/2019 1:10 a.m.

We have no idea, what a shame, study for what?Or maybe they are hesitation !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
02/24/2022 2:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Andrespmat, in recent years there has been a revolution of treatment between sensors and automatic pumps ..
But I don't know if this is even more stress for parents who start ..
Seeing glucose continuously and keeping it in rank with alarms .., It is also very difficult.
And it is what I dreamed of when my daughter was little...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2022 9:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I am from San Sebastián and my son debuted last year with 4 years and they already gave us the nasal, it's called Baqsimi 😉

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
02/28/2022 12:15 a.m.

regina said:
@Andrespmat, in recent years there has been a revolution of treatment between sensors and automatic pumps ..
But I don't know if this is even more stress for parents who start ..
Seeing glucose continuously and keeping it in rank with alarms .., It is also very difficult.
And it is what I dreamed of when my daughter was little...

It is that information is power but also concern, of course.I have a well -known type 2, that if you see it eating you do not think that it is diabetic type 2. They do not give it glucometer, they measure the fasting glucose every two weeks and that's it.And he lives happy in his unconsciousness unlike me, I bought the sensor and I am informed of everything.
Its diabetes is "milder", it only has treatment metformin.My pancreas is almost exhausted and I need basal and something fast and metformin.
Well, my glyc is below 6 and he can't get it down from 7.5.
And the difference is that I am informed of the result of food and exercise in my body and he knows nothing.Sometimes my friends compare us and tell me "look how happy he lives."But this disease has long -term complications that are very afraid and I want to avoid.
Therefore, although today is more informed and therefore worried, I am also calmer when I see good results so my investment in money and time, being in health, I think it is very profitable.
The more we know, the better.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/28/2022 12:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I will pay the invoice I know many of that lifestyle and end up crying on your shoulder,

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/28/2022 1:02 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

regina said:
I think it is already approved by the FDA.
We will have to ask the endocrine.
I don't know when it will get here.

I have it since last year that my child debuted.I am from San Sebastián

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/06/2022 10:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.