Low glucose type 2 diabetes

Eva Mas's profile photo   08/27/2020 10:02 p.m.

Hi, I've been diabetic for many years by taking a tablet after dinner.A few months ago I left the pills and for a few weeks I have many sugar dances.When I wake up I have 70, at the breakfast I get up to 120 but then it goes back to me 79 and after meals it does not rise more than 120-110 ... what do I do to have a normal glucose?I don't know how to do so that it goes up 😔

Eva Mas's profile photo
Eva Mas
08/27/2020 10:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The blood glucose is normal why do you want to be tall? ..

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2020 11:19 p.m.

Is it normal?🤔 I have never had it below 85, and when I have it, I start finding bad ..

Eva Mas's profile photo
Eva Mas
08/28/2020 12:52 a.m.

& lt; 70 hypoglycemia
& GT; 180 hyperglycemia

I have understood it that way, something else as you say ... It's how your body sits.When you get used to having values ​​and that changes your body reacts but I wouldn't worry a lot.

If you still want to raise it, we would have to know what you eat .... to see if it is a matter of increasing the HC you ingest.

marine's profile photo
marine
08/28/2020 8:10 a.m.

Not only know what he eats: if you give yourself a binge, your pancreas react excessively generating a lot of insulin and causing glucose to lower you.

The glycemia are normal, I generally, below 80 I also begin to notice and that my curve is quite stable right now ... how much more unstable, the more descents and ups are also noticed.

anif's profile photo
anif
08/28/2020 3:24 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.