Diabetes?Low glucose?Insulin resistance

Rodrigo Gonzalez Berrospe's profile photo   08/28/2020 4:09 p.m.

Good morning, I hope you are well.
I would like to know his opinion about a problem that I have had in the last year;
I had a long time overweight, I went to the doctor with studies that I had previously asked and told me that I had insulin resistance and that I had to lose weight if orYeah.
Then I got weight, lower the 60 kilos from 140kg to 80kg, in a one -year -or carbohydrates (junk food in most).
I have gone with the doctor to tell him all this, he did several studies and went very well in everything (from ordinadian studies to thyroid) I recommend some abstinence syndrome that helps me relax and sleep better (I have not worked for me because I have worked for meI keep levaging me), since I also stop taking and smoking (I smoked 2 box daily), but he also told me to be checking the glucose as soon as I pass;And that is what I have done, I have taken the glucose measure at that time and I usually get 75-100, it varies because there are times that I have it in the 100, so there are times that I doubt it is low glucose
Regarding all this that I tell you;
Do you think it can be a low glucose that causes me all hunger?Can it be diabetes ?It is worth mentioning that I am already taking this process with a doctor, but I would like to hear their opinions.I forget to comment that I am 28 years old, I am 1:82 and that I exercise a lot
Thank you

Rodrigo Gonzalez Berrospe's profile photo
Rodrigo Gonzalez Berrospe
08/28/2020 4:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Rodrigo Gonzalez Berrospe"

Imprint what you have done.You have dropped 60 kg and you have quit smoking.That can create a lot of anxiety.The change is very drastic.

I think they give you blows of anxiety and hunger at night.

You should try to eat a good amount of proteins and vegetables throughout the day so that you feel full.You may be eating below your vital needs since you do a lot of sport, measure 1:82 and you are young.

I would consider talking to a nutritionist and check if you eat enough.

It gives me the feeling that you do not eat enough and that's why you wake up at night.No diabetes in my opinion.Try eating more, always healthy and balanced, but proves to increase the amount of food you take.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/28/2020 4:39 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you very much for your comments and if the truth that if it gives me constantly eagerly.I will follow your advice and consult with some nutrific
Greetings

Rodrigo Gonzalez Berrospe's profile photo
Rodrigo Gonzalez Berrospe
08/29/2020 1:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.