New in the forum !!

melon's profile photo   08/26/2019 1:21 a.m.

Hello everyone!I am new in the forum and I wanted to present myself.
This year I have been diabetic and I have been the last 4 years or so with 8 and gyted peak.I have had times that I have gone from my diabetes, and I regret tremendously.I do not want to have complications because it is not my only autoimmune and this year I want to turn it over completely, I have already started.
I would like to know what opinion about insulin bombs.(I know they don't give them to you so, and buy one gets out of my budget, and I imagine that of most people, but I have read that there is something new similar to a flat rate ...?)At the moment I use the freestyle sensor and the trends help me a lot, and it has also helped me to know my diabetes a little more.
Greetings to everyone !!

melon's profile photo
melon
08/26/2019 1:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, an insulin bomb is not a salvation at all.The microinfusora with formation if it gives you a quality of life and a quite good diabetes control not to say wonderful if you know how to play well with it and your training is quite good.
It is true that for good control an MCG is needed to be able to analyze all trends well, study them and give orders to microinfusora.
Fight and do not stop trying it, some people cost more, others less but we can all.
You don't have been with diabetes for so many years and there is still a long journey, a road that we don't see the end.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/26/2019 8:13 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for your words of hope !!As I was as little and as my mother took me, I am ashamed to admit it but, I felt very disconnected from my illness.I mean, since I am reading the forum, I realize that Joer, I have to control it 100% and get interested in things.I think I have been diabetic for many years, but I have to learn !!(and much).It is also true that I have never dealt with other diabetics and this forum comes from pearls.
Thanks again for answering !!

melon's profile photo
melon
08/26/2019 12:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Melon" Welcome!
It is never too late to learn.It is not so complicated and you live just as happy as other people.
The important thing, to know each other.It is the key.
Courage and do not hesitate to ask us.Everyone answers in good faith and based on their experience.That is the basis of the forum

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/31/2019 3:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.