Smartwatch

MLS's profile photo   09/08/2020 7:29 a.m.

Hello! Between the Fitbit Versa and Galaxy Active, which gives less problems and is compatible? Or are they both? To forgive my ignorance but I do not understand the technology.

MLS's profile photo
MLS
09/08/2020 7:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Removing the Apple Watch (which are something more special) any clock with Android or Tizen are perfectly.In my case, I have the fitbit versa 2 and I see blood glucose from the pump without problems

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
09/13/2020 9:08 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

macarron_con_diabetes said:
removing the Apple Watch (which are something more special) Any clock with Android or Tizen are perfectly going.In my case, I have the fitbit versa 2 and I see blood glucose from the pump without problems

And how do I do it ???Do you have any manual?

ane2019's profile photo
ane2019
02/01/2023 12:57 p.m.

It is a bit complicated to explain here, I have a Miband5 bracelet, you have to have a continuous measurement system, in my case it is Diabox, and then you have to make a series of settings, have another application that is xDrip, which carries the valuesFrom your blood glucose from the cloud to your clock, and also, depending on the clock whatever, you must have another application.
There is a Facebook page that is called Nightscout Spain where the files are to do it and people who can help you.Here it is difficult.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/01/2023 1:14 p.m.

I watching the mess at the end I approve with double touch to the mobile and see it from the lock screen.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/01/2023 3:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.