Hello good!^^

Dorothy's profile photo   08/31/2019 6:42 p.m.

Hello, I am 27 years old and I was diagnosed with DM type 1 7 months ago.At first it seemed that I had everything well controlled, but lately I feel a little loss with both glycemia and my mood because of that.
I started using free about 3 months and myoomiao a couple of days ago, and the truth is that I have noticed some improvement (although I think I have it badly configured because the sensor's battery has lasted me 2 days, I have to investigatefurther...).
I am trying to eat healthier and control everything, but it is costing me a lot and having to eat many days at work for 24h/travel guards I think it doesn't help me much ...
Sometimes I notice that I get angry with people because I feel they don't understand me, and I don't like paying with them or feeling bad, although I suppose it will be normal T-T

I don't know how long it costs to get used to this ... And if someone has any rookie advice.:)

Dorothy's profile photo
Dorothy
08/31/2019 6:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, welcome 🙂
As advice to tell you that you do not frustrate yourself for seeing that others do not understand you, they will never get it completely without living in their own skin, so those who try to understand it try to explain it as clear as possible and thank you to be interested.Imagine any other disease that suffered an acquaintance, I would surely happen to you if you have not suffered it 😉
Courage and go ahead !!

sil's profile photo
sil
08/31/2019 8:57 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Hello, welcome 🙂
As advice to tell you that you do not frustrate yourself for seeing that others do not understand you, they will never get it completely without living in their own skin, so those who try to understand it explain it as clear as possible and thank you to be interested.Imagine any other disease that suffered an acquaintance, I would surely happen to you if you have not suffered it 😉
Courage and go ahead !!

sil's profile photo
sil
08/31/2019 8:58 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

@Dorothy, welcome to the forum.And no, I don't think it's normal to get angry with others because he doesn't know about diabetes.When my diagnosis I knew absolutely nothing about the disease.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
08/31/2019 10:44 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

You need time to adapt insulin doses and know how hydrates, exercise, hormones ... are acting ... hormones ...
Everything is an learning at the beginning, although it never just controlled everything, but as you get to know you will control better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/01/2019 1:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome @dorothy
Your quiet, knowing it costs but with the free you will soon learn to know what foods are good for you and at the time.
Crazy schedules pass us to many but in the end they are controlled.Ideally, always eat at the same time but that does not happen to me.
It is difficult to find understanding in our environments and that they understand how bad it happens with a hiccups and when you have x files but I don't know how, in the end we get a crust and we become strong.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/01/2019 1:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Dorothy

Welcome!I carry a little more than you and the truth is that I don't know if one gets used to it.I even imagine what yes.

I passed through an initial negation phase and it was my wife who controlled everything and then started reading books and informing me.And TB to read all the issues in this forum and learn.And the truth is that much better.Ignorance is the worst.

I can only recommend that the more you know and read much better.

I always say that DM 1 is "tired", you can't neglect and relax a lot.I imagine that in time you get used to it.

Monitoring systems help you know you.You will get an expert in nutrition.Take it as something curious.

Most people don't know what he eats!And they have no idea of ​​diabetes.It is unfortunate.I sometimes try to explain it to him, but sometimes I give up.Don't get angry with them!

I only try that my friends if they know what it means and why as telling carbohydrates, etc.

Greetings

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/08/2019 7:23 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.