{'en': 'New in the forum and in Ireland', 'es': 'Nueva en el foro y en Irlanda'} Image

New in the forum and in Ireland

AuroraGomez's profile photo   10/20/2020 6:29 p.m.

Hi, I'm aurora,

I have type 1 diabetes from 2016 deck.

I am currently living in Galway, Ireland (well, for two months).

If someone is in this area it would be very cool to share experiences about the change of life because the truth brings me some head comedies.

Thank you!

AuroraGomez's profile photo
AuroraGomez
10/20/2020 6:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @auroragomez forum !, even if you are far (Ireland), I hope you feel at home at the forum! Ask what you need, and share what you know !!!;)

I have a friend who has lived many years in Cork, but he has already returned ... Apart from that, you have my support from this "online" that brings us closer to everyone.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/20/2020 7:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome!

anif's profile photo
anif
10/20/2020 8:50 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

fer said:
welcome to the @auroragomez forum !, even if you are far (Ireland), I hope you feel at home at the forum!, ask what you need, and share what you know!!!;)

I have a friend who has lived many years in cork, but he has already returned ... Apart from that, you have my support from this "online" that brings us closer to all.

Thank you very much for the welcome, being far I needed to contact people who understood me;).I will share my experiences.

AuroraGomez
10/20/2020 10:51 p.m.

auroragomez said:
hello I am aurora, I have type I diabetes from 2016 deck. I am currently living in Galway, Ireland (well, for two months).If someone is in this area it would be very cool to share experiences about the change of life because the truth brings me some head comedies.

Hello!I am also new, in the forum and in this diabetes;) greetings to all

magro's profile photo
magro
10/20/2020 11:51 p.m.

lean said:
auroragomez said:
hello I'm aurora, I have type I diabetes since 2016two months ago).If someone is in this area it would be very cool to share experiences about the change of life because the truth brings me some head comedies.

Hello!I am also new, in the forum and in this diabetes;) greetings to all

Welcome!Here I imagine that we can share all kinds of concerns

AuroraGomez
10/20/2020 11:59 p.m.

Welcome to the @auroragomez and @magro forum, no matter where you are, here in the forum we are all for the same, share and consult experiences related to diabetes.

Salut!

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
10/21/2020 7:09 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

@Auroragomez and @Magro Welcome!As they have already said, technology has done the miracle of being able to keep us in touch, we are where we are.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/21/2020 3:37 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Aurora that I am not able to respond privately to your message.I think I put it on you, my son is called Hugo

jmsalgadou's profile photo
jmsalgadou
11/03/2020 9:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.