Videonoko - Freestyle and soon 670g

noko1987's profile photo   09/23/2019 8:57 p.m.

Hello good!!

Well, that does a lot that does not happen here, but I had a somewhat intense summer and has not given me life pa na!Hahaha

Well, today I come to spam a little with a video that just uploaded to YouTube in which I teach how I take off the sensor, patch, sticker, alarm, call it x 😆😆 Freestyle free of Abbott.It's less common than putting it ... 🤔🤔

I also tell you, before the summer they left me with the honey on the lips with the theme bomb, the case, which we have already resumed and in principle I put the 670g, the nurse has inscribed me in the group of sensors and alreadyThe free ones give me in the hospi, I have to move papers to give them to me in the ambulatory as always, the case, which has told me that the 670 sensors are included like that to see what happens ... I am a littleLost because I read the forum and something I have informed, it is clear ... but I do not want spoilers, 😆😆 I want to be the one who has the "virgin" experience (I refer to never bomb holder in 20 and peak years of years ofdiabetes...)

Well that, I leave the link and I'll tell you how such!

Link

Thank you!See you!!

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
09/23/2019 8:57 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

27 years with DB and always with feathers.I have 4 classes at the 670s hospital and in mid -October they put it with Guardian 3, this sensor has its practice to put it, but it is a better better than Free.I want to be plugged in and forget about the nocturnal hypos!

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
09/24/2019 5:39 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Man if you are here too xDD then you will tell me how you take it!

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
09/24/2019 8:26 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.