Hello everyone - new member

Sipio's profile photo   09/28/2019 5:27 p.m.

Hello !!

I am a new member in Daily Diabetes.Thanks for the information they usually publish on this website ☺

In fact, I am using a low carbohydrate diet and I started a fast 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to tell all of you my experiences and questions about diabetes.

Ah, by the way, I have type 2 diabetes and take metformin pills :)

Thanks for reading !!

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
09/28/2019 5:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @Sipio forum!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/28/2019 5:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/29/2019 12:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

sipio said:
hello !!

I am a new member in Daily Diabetes.Thanks for the information they usually publish on this website ☺

In fact, I am using a low carbohydrate diet and I started a fast 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to tell all of you my experiences and questions about diabetes.

Thanks for reading !!

Welcome to the Forum!Excellent that you are getting to work to fight diabetes.I have read that diabetes 2 can be reversible.When did they diagnose you?Do you have any other condition?(cholesterol, triglycerides, etc)?How much has your metformin doctor prescribed?

How do you fast?

Welcome.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/02/2019 1:50 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
sipio said:
hello !!

Thanks for reading !!

Welcome to the Forum!Excellent that you are getting to work to fight diabetes.I have read that diabetes 2 can be reversible.When did they diagnose you?Do you have any other condition?(cholesterol, triglycerides, etc)?How much has your metformin doctor prescribed?

How do you fast?

Welcome.

Hello !Forgive for the late answer!I still have to control better how this page is going!

The fast I try to make my food at noon.They say it is not good to skip breakfast, but who knows, so many things about this say!

They diagnosed me about a year ago, and I have been taking 850mg of metformin since then.Although I have no cholesterol problems or anything.If I have uric acid problems and drop attacks, in fact, now while I talk to you, I have a bit swollen leg due to the drop, so you see :)

At the moment, I try to take the low carbohydrate diet seriously, good in fat and fast.even if it is difficult.

Anyway, thank you very much for taking your time to write to me!
I wish you good luck with your diabetes too, and have a good day!Greetings !:)

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
10/13/2019 11:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.