{'en': 'Freestyle sensor 2 exhausted at 11 days of use.', 'es': 'Sensor FreeStyle 2 agotado a los 11 días de uso.'} Image

Freestyle sensor 2 exhausted at 11 days of use.

Narciso's profile photo   10/25/2020 4:49 p.m.

Good to everyone.

Last Friday, October 16, the Freestyle 2 sensor was placed at the Civil Hospital of Malaga.The fact is that today at 10:30 he stopped working and tells me that "the sensor has run out" and that a new one starts.

Anyway, I understood that they lasted 14 days, but apparently, this one only durable 9. I have put another new sensor and for the moment all fine.I don't know if this is common or not.

I may call Abbott's phone tomorrow they gave us in the hospital to see if I can claim anything.

Has something similar happened to you?And would you call Abbott's to tell them what happened?

THANK YOU!

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
10/25/2020 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The explanation in:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2020 2:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, nobody answers. I tell you.I have called Freestyle and very kindly they have taken data from everything (Sensor Serial, APP version, Error Code) and they have sent me a replacement kit with another new sensor.I have to send it by portes paid by them to check it and see what has happened.From what they tell me, the change of time to be able to do of yours.

For the rest, everything of 10. A pleasure to have such a deal.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
10/27/2020 3:37 p.m.

Hello good,

These sensors happen to everything.Every time something does not fit you call Abbot and claims.

marine's profile photo
marine
10/27/2020 5:38 p.m.

Thanks Marine.I will do so.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
10/28/2020 5:48 a.m.

ruthbia said:
the explanation in:

Thank you very much Ruth for the contribution, I will read it because it is very helpful.

marta5's profile photo
marta5
10/28/2020 1:30 p.m.

Hello, my health center is provided to me, (Madrid).If it spoils me, it has happened to me several times, I will change it to me and they take care of everything.I don't know if it is the same in your area.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
11/04/2020 10:06 a.m.

No, in my area you ask Abbott as if you were one more customer.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
11/04/2020 11:23 a.m.

narcissus said:
good to everyone.

Last Friday, October 16, the Freestyle 2 sensor was placed at the Civil Hospital of Malaga.The fact is that today at 10:30 he stopped working and tells me that "the sensor has run out" and that a new one starts.

Anyway, I understood that they lasted 14 days, but apparently, this one only durable 9. I have put another new sensor and for the moment all fine.I don't know if this is common or not.

I may call Abbott's phone tomorrow they gave us in the hospital to see if I can claim anything.

Has something similar happened to you?And would you call Abbott's to tell them what happened?

THANK YOU!

That happens sometimes, in my experience of 1 year of use, it happened to me 2. that is, 2/24 = 8.3 % of the sensors, which is not little, right?

In one of them, it turns out that it was a sensor bought by me A Abbot, which failed 9 days.I called, they asked me for the serial number, they made me read a couple of incidents recorded in the mobile app, and they sent me a new to paid portes.It took a bit, but they were very friendly.

Where I am, in the health center they don't give you more sensors if one fails before 14 days.Nor do I know if you can call Abbot in that case, but look, next time I will, to see what happens.Surely I get something more clean than with the edge of my nurse.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
11/08/2020 1:36 p.m.

I have failed 6 of 72 sensors used = 8.33 %.
Abbott has always replied.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
11/09/2020 5:20 p.m.

I have been replaced by more than 10 in the 4.5 years that I have been using.
It goes through manufacturing lots.In my first free request 2, 6 I had to return 4

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/10/2020 1:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.