They offer me the Medtronic670

Via's profile photo   11/03/2020 8:11 p.m.

Good afternoon.I've been using insulin bomb since 2010. Always Medtronic.I currently have the 640g.I am very happy with her, but in the last review my endo offered me to replace it with the 670 because I have many episodes of hyperglycemia that might be better controlled;But TB told me about the arrival in Spain, at the end of this month of November, of the 780g, with hybrid system.Of course, it arrives in Spain, it is not security that the hospital can offer it immediately and much more in the situation in which we are.I opted to inform myself of both and at the moment continue with the one I have, because if I change now for the 670g, I will no longer have an opportunity to access the latest version until after a few years.
I am seeing Medtronic information about 780g and the truth is that there is little content.Does anyone have more detailed and referential information of this new model?
Thank you so much.
Greetings.

Via's profile photo
Via
11/03/2020 8:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Each one is going to tell you a other thing from 670. There are those who do the automatic mode well and others do not.
In my case, working in the morning I am doing very well but when the afternoon comes and especially at night it is horrible, in fact, when I went to sleep, I have to put in manual mode (640g) every night and go to automaticEvery morning because it sends me Hiper yes or yes, it keeps me during the night above 150, and I repeat, there are people, who at night vice and keeps them in values ​​of 120 perfectly.
I could be talking about the good things and things that take me out of the automatic way, but the answer would be very long.I can only tell you that until you try how you are doing, you will not know if you do well or not.
As for the 780 model, it is supposed to be an evolved model of the 670 and sends you to values ​​of 100 instead of 120 such as 670. Within 3 years when I touch the change, I will decide whether to go to 780 orWait and jump to the next model.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
11/04/2020 6:42 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.