Free Freestyle 2

nuriacalvo's profile photo   11/05/2020 9:01 p.m.

Hello
I have free freeyle and I have a problem with the alarm, it tells me that they are disabled and I am not activated and you let me know about my descents and ups and I get a message that I have the alarms deactivated and I do not know what I called several Abeot and notThey give me any solution to see if someone gives me a solution. Thank you

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
11/05/2020 9:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nuriacalvo said:
hello
I have free freeyle and I have a problem with the alarm, it tells me that they are disabled and I am not activated and you let me know about my descents and ups and I get a message that I have the alarms deactivated and I do not know what I called several Abeot and notThey give me any solution was to see if someone gives me a solution. Thank you

The same thing happens to me, and I have tried several times.
Already pass the notifications and that are deactivated.

Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
11/05/2020 10:33 p.m.

nuriacalvo said:
hello
I have free freeyle and I have a problem with the alarm, it tells me that they are disabled and I am not activated and you let me know about my descents and ups and I get a message that I have the alarms deactivated and I do not know what I called several Abeot and notThey give me any solution was to see if someone gives me a solution. Thank you

The alarms are only available on the device used during the initialization of the sensor.
When you initialize a sensor with the reader and during the next first hour escapes with the mobile (to also be able to read with the phone), then the mobile shows you the message that the alarms are not available;But with the reader you will have alarms.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/06/2020 11:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.