Hello.I am new in the forum

MANU_ALFARO's profile photo   10/18/2020 7:41 p.m.

Hello,
I am new in the forum, despite having diagnosed diabetes since 2008. I have been medicating with pills: Metformina and Glicazide.Since Friday, October 16, I have to put insulin, 26 or 1 time.Although my brother has been put in a long time, I never, but ...
I have to go on Tuesday 20 to my center to give me "instructions" how to prick .. I bought insulin (Abasaglar) but I did not buy the needles because they did not tell me anything, when I read the instructions put needles not included.
Do you know if they recipe/give them at the health center or do I have to buy them without a prescription?
Greetings to all and thanks for admitting me in the forum and in advance for your answers

MANU_ALFARO's profile photo
MANU_ALFARO
10/18/2020 7:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In most autonomous communities they give needles and where not, in the health center they will prescribe them.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/18/2020 9:09 p.m.

Hi @Manu_Alfaro Welcome!
The needles have to give you your header.
It happened to me, I went out of emergencies with the recipes and without needles on the eve of 3 holidays in a row.
They are sold in the pharmacy in case of emergency, 20 Eur the 100ud box.(I had to buy a vacation)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/18/2020 10:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much, Mamarvazq and Ruthbia

MANU_ALFARO's profile photo
MANU_ALFARO
10/19/2020 12:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.