{'en': 'CARELINK HOSPITAL USE AND FOLLOW -UP', 'es': 'Carelink uso y seguimiento hospital'} Image

CARELINK HOSPITAL USE AND FOLLOW -UP

antonio3334's profile photo   10/24/2020 12:16 a.m.

Good night.

After getting a Bayer Next Link 2.4 glucometer for Medtronic 640g I have uploaded the pump data to Carelink and I can general reports.I would like to ask how you manage the Carelink application with the hospital at a distance.

Is a guest link given to the application and how would it be done?

Do I have to give my user access for them to manipulate?

Do you send the reports in PDF or other format?

The online monitoring as they do then?

I have trouble connecting telephone that is the only thing they give me.Do you give you email or another electronic route?

About supplies

Do you give you the bayer strips of the pump?

Do the Medtronic reservoirs and the Bayer strips at home?

I have been consumables for a month and I have called me and they tell me that if I do not give the pump data they do not give me anything and less send it home.

To date I had to pick them up in a health center because the hospital could not be accessed (which I am glad for the situation we have).

The Health Center now gives a ridiculous amount of strips that measure by a form where they account to putting numerites specifically 3 control strips per day.Of course they don't give me a sensor of any brand.

Anyway I think it cannot be done less for a DB.

That is why checking a little as you carry it and what is your situation, apart from the technical questions that I perform above.

Thank you very much for your notes.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
10/24/2020 12:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You give the user and password to your endo and so you can access your data, value how you carry it, where to change things ... etc.
In Valencia, we bought them in the pharmacy, prior guideline of my endo or if I stay short or long, I can modify my header doctor.
The bomb material, the hospital sends it to the health center and they call me to pick it up (I have already fought with my endo because I do not want my things to go there because once they lost the box of 3 months and almostI stay without material and say that it is done here and that is what there is, they cannot "send it home).

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
10/24/2020 10:15 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

macarron_con_diabetes said:
you give the user and password to your endo and so you can access your data, value how you carry it, where to change things ... etc.

There was always a link for the consultation doctor.Thus the download data that you do cannot be modified.

In Valencia, we bought them in the pharmacy, prior guideline of my endo or if I stay short or long, I can modify my header doctor.

That of buying in pharmacy seems quite rare

The bomb material, the hospital sends it to the health center and they call me to pick it up (I have already fought with my endo because I do not want my things to go there because once they lost the box of 3 months and almostI stay without material and say that it is done here and that is what there is, they cannot "send it home).
I feel your situation being fucked and losing the boxes

Well, to see if there are more people who are encouraged to comment.Thank you

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
10/26/2020 12:26 p.m.

As you have told you, you have to give your user and password to the health team (hospital) that takes you.
Here explains it:
Link

You may be confused with other "softwares" of diabetes management, such as Libreview or old versions of Diasend.

It is not strange that in Valencia (Community Valencian) obtain the strips by pharmacy;In fact in Galicia, we are currently, and in Spain you had to get the strips in pharmacies 30 years ago.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/27/2020 12:57 p.m.

Hello.I have the Medtronic 640g.During these months of pandemic, only once I have had a telephone consultation with the endo, because last Friday I had it, but then it coincided with another face -to -face consultation and the end of the endo was already the Endo.When it was Telefónica, I sent the records originated on the website of www.carelink.minimed.eu
to the doctor in PDF.In Alcazar de San Juan (C: Real) there is an email enabled for this.I have the Bayer glucometer, but the strips I use, the SS does not subsidize it;The ones that subsidize are those of Freestyle that are the ones I use;Therefore the glucometer only used it as USB to load data on the web; (((
With the strips I have no problems, they are usually enough for the measurements of each month, which for my personal circumstances, there are many.I pick them up in my health center.
Greetings.

Via's profile photo
Via
11/03/2020 7:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.