I'm afraid of having diabetes and I don't know what to do

sad's profile photo   10/24/2020 7:01 p.m.

Hello, I have been feeling very scrambled, with the desire to piss every hour, eye pain and vision to the rare for 2 weeks, he went to the doctor and told me that I could not be diabetes because they did an entire analysis 4 months ago and everything wasWell, the truth that I think has happened to me during those 4 months of carbos and I do not know if in 4 messs it can be viableI only tired and send me paracetamol and sleep .... I am thinking of this next week to compare a glucometer to see what comes out but I do not know if it is reliable to know if I am diabetic or not. Thank you

sad's profile photo
sad
10/24/2020 7:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sad

Regardless of the doctor's blood analytics you can perfectly buy a glucometer and see how you are.

Mind yourself before eating and/or three hours of a meal.If you are around 100 is that it is fine.

Ah, diabetes is characterized at the beginning for a lot of thirst.And a lot of weight is lost.The body pulls fat because carbohydrates instead of assimilating with insulin stay in the blood.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/24/2020 9:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

You can also perform glycemia in pharmacies.
And you can also search for information about the Finrisk test, which tries to predict the possibility of suffering from type 2 diabetes in the future.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/25/2020 11:41 a.m.

Good Sad, attention asks: You are afraid of disease or change of life, I presuppose the same has pre -diabetes, you should define very well if you are thirsty or do nothing but drink you are not the same, I would not be about to buy a glucometerI would ask myself for an appointment with my nurse and make me a glucosuria, to define very well the appearance of diabetes should make a check of their basal or slow insulin that is to say analytical at 6 and at 6 in the afternoon.Another way is not before meals but half an hour or an hour after eating, tasteless diabetes there are several types and many times if their blood glucose levels are high the liver to compensate for something to return the blood that is sweet orAcid, your head doctor should pass a normal analytics, and urine for good to be 24 hours to check the loss of protein through the urine.What you comment on the view I can assure you and even if you see bad time it will take time and it is very difficult to check or see it the blurred vision can be due to the increase of blood pressure and infinity and multitude of things.I will give advice not afraid of having a disease that if the situation you debut H Buy or Diabetesm2, it must be a complete and radical change of life.As we eat the diabetics we should eat everyone five meals a day with less amount of carbohydrates and nutrient.I would ask for an appointment with my header and nurse and inform you of my fears and concerns.Surely your deontological code forces you to prevent and ensure health for your health.Do not allow you to have options to have an analytical gnostics or evidence more than anything to rule out things and so on.Much encouragement and luck a greeting.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/24/2020 10:42 p.m.

K5288pn25.

You can also go to the health center and that they test with glucometer, it is very fast and very safe.Better on an empty stomach.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2020 1:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good Sad, attention asks: You are afraid of disease or change of life, I presuppose the same has pre -diabetes, you should define very well if you are thirsty or do nothing but drink you are not the same, I would not be about to buy a glucometerI would ask myself for an appointment with my nurse and make me a glucosuria, to define very well the appearance of diabetes should make a check of their basal or slow insulin that is to say analytical at 6 and at 6 in the afternoon.Another way is not before meals but half an hour or an hour after eating, tasteless diabetes there are several types and many times if their blood glucose levels are high the liver to compensate for something to return the blood that is sweet orAcid, your head doctor should pass a normal analytical 132 stable I will eat 105 CAH2OO2 Green Jewish Jewish with some second starchand orange.And then I will take a nap that I have been working for 28 hours.You will not have fallen asleep, a greeting we talk.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/01/2021 3:37 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Having had some analytics 4 months ago makes it impossible to have a debut of diabetes 2 cardinal or abrupt.I made up to three analytics January, March and June.In September I started with blurred vision, thirst ... yes, my eras eras glucose data of 108, and that is a prediabetes or at least a glucose not very controlled.In 3 months I was with 270 on an empty stomach.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
01/01/2021 10:33 p.m.

Do a blood analysis and get out of doubt.For your mental health it is recommended.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
01/01/2021 10:35 p.m.

More than pissing, diabetes wants to drink water, a lot

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo
Paco Iriarte Vañó
01/03/2021 11:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.