Freestyle Free and Asisa (MUFACE)

Paco Corzo's profile photo   10/11/2019 9:43 p.m.

This morning they have told me in Asisa by Poliza de MUFACE that the Free Style Free gives it to those who by endocrine prescription have type 1 diabetes and the fingers are punished from 7 times .. in my case I do about 6 for theI am trying to see if they grant it to me and I avoid what the needles can.

Paco Corzo's profile photo
Paco Corzo
10/11/2019 9:43 p.m.

Lada octubre 2010 toujeo 36- humalog 3-6-2

A1c. dic-19-> 6,6,.junio-20 -> 6,5. marzo-21 -> 5,8 - abril-22 -> 6,2

@"Paco Corzo", if you go for mutual with MuFace doctors normally prescribe what you ask.Good luck.
I inform that in DKV (MUFACE) they also give it.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/11/2019 10:23 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

In Adeslas, at least for the moment, nothing

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
10/18/2019 7:35 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

@Jaime37, in Adeslas they should give it to you if they are already giving it public health in your community.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/18/2019 12:24 p.m.

solar said:
@jaime37, in adeslas they should give it to you if they are already giving it public health in your community.

Neither in Adeslas nor in DKV.It is in Galicia.So people have been given by the Galician health service.In Adeslas and DKV they only give it to children.To adults nothing

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
10/19/2019 10:45 a.m.

@Jaime37, I consulted in DKV office and they told me to give me the freestyle.
I don't know if it's because I carry insulin bomb or because they give it in Catalonia.
And I'm not a child (54 years of all!)
I did not request it because I am interested in Medtronic.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/19/2019 10:53 a.m.

Aragon's health gives all children (although it is removed at 18) and type I with certain conditions, such as taking many years of evolution, hypoglycemia, and perhaps the 7 daily controls, I don't know.I am from MUFACE and they have given it to me, I don't know what the private ones do.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/20/2019 12:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have an appointment to teach how it works, for clear social security, they only asked for a requirement "to perform a course" (talk will be imagined, because it lasts 1.5h) and gather some requirements and voila.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
10/20/2019 7:17 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

I requested it in July with a report that made the endocrine, for having inadvertent hypos and in 15 days I already had it, I sent me reader plus 6 sensors, my private insurance is Adeslas and the community of Castilla y León, but my endocrineThe consultation in Bilbao, IMQ

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
10/20/2019 10:03 p.m.

Hi there!

But in which community do you give you freestyle through health?I am from Madrid and they have not told me anything about it.

Arancha's profile photo
Arancha
10/22/2019 11:06 a.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
Aragon's health gives all children (although it is removed at 18) and type I with certain conditions, such as taking many years of evolution, hypoglycemia,And maybe the 7 daily controls, I don't know.I am from MUFACE and have given it to me, I do not know what the private ones do.

I also mufface, and in Galicia at least, Nanay of China, throws those you want, the free, nothing, (only children)

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
10/22/2019 11:37 p.m.

solar said:
@jaime37, I consulted in DKV office and they told me that they give me the freestyle.
I don't know if it's because I carry insulin bomb or because they give it in Catalonia.
And I'm not a child (54 years of all!)
I did not request it because I am interested in Medtronic.

I don't know about the bomb, but in Galicia at least, neither in Adeslas nor in DKV

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
10/22/2019 11:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.