{'en': 'FreeLink - iPhone alarms', 'es': 'Alarmas librelink - iPhone'} Image

FreeLink - iPhone alarms

Pablo López Arias's profile photo   12/07/2020 11:18 a.m.

Good morning,

Last Wednesday they first put free freestyle2 and my nurse started it with free application.So far everything correct;My surprise is that the alarms sound super low and I do not listen to them.

I have tried everything: the sound modes, the volumes, restart the mobile, restore the adjustments of the entire phone ...

I have called Abbott and they don't know any complaint like this and they tell me that it is a phone problem, I have called Apple and I have done everything they tell me and all the parameters go well ...

Does anyone else happen or had a similar failure and help me solve it?

All the best.

Pablo López Arias's profile photo
Pablo López Arias
12/07/2020 11:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pablo López Arias said:
Good morning,

Last Wednesday they first put free freestyle2 and my nurse started it with free application.So far everything correct;My surprise is that the alarms sound super low and I do not listen to them.I have tried everything: the sound modes, the volumes, restart the mobile, restore the adjustments of the whole phone ... I have called Abbott and they do not know any complaint like this and they tell me that it is a phone problem, I have called for AppleAnd I have done everything they tell me and all the parameters go well ...

Does anyone else happen or had a similar failure and help me solve it?

Greetings.

The same thing happens to me

fer123's profile photo
fer123
12/14/2020 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Please, there are already open issues to talk about everything related to free freestyle and everything related to him.

We close this thread and propose to continue the discussion on this subject:

Link

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
12/14/2020 5:10 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.