{'en': 'Help start the Dexcom G6 sensor with 101 days transmitter', 'es': 'Ayuda iniciar el sensor dexcom G6 con transmisor 101 dias'} Image

Help start the Dexcom G6 sensor with 101 days transmitter

fer123's profile photo   10/15/2019 10:57 a.m.

Yesterday I got the Dexcom G6 sensor and it is the first time I use it.It came with a transmitter activated on July 6, 2019. The transmitter has 101 days, I know why in the official app when linking the activation date July 6 2019

Last night at 23:59 I placed the sensor in the belly

Download the official app and I believed a Dexcom account, I did login, I put the sensor code and the transmitter code, in the next step I told me battery of the low transmitter and that I asked for a new sensor in the next two weeks, after thatI give you next and now in the app it only appears to "match new transmitter, match", I re -enter the sensor code and the transmitter code and return to the same screen to match new transmitter.No graph appears.DESISY AND DECIDE Trying with another app called XDrip.I put some screenshots to see if you can help me.The official duration of the transmitter was not 112 days?Why don't you let me start a new sensor with 101 days?

& GT;

fer123's profile photo
fer123
10/15/2019 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@fer123 I do not control much dexcom, I use XDrip with Miaomiao1 and 2, I do not know why it puts data from the G5 collector if you carry a G6, anyway, there is a group of XDrip on Facebook with a lot of people who are with G5-G6 in XDRIP, is in English but the Google translator is miracles.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/15/2019 12:20 p.m.

Maybe it's nonsense, but have you activated Bluetooth?

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/15/2019 5:15 p.m.

If the sensor is new, it should be paired without problems.If it has already been activated/used, you will not let you use the official app, you will have to use XDRIP or Spike.After those days, you have to change the battery and reset the transmitter and it will only work with those two programs

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
10/20/2019 5:01 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.