{'en': 'Glucose monitor - Madrid', 'es': 'Monitor glucosa - Madrid'} Image

Glucose monitor - Madrid

Vicky Bu's profile photo   11/11/2020 9:10 p.m.

A question, in case anyone has experience.

Last Tuesday the endocrine sent me to the Peace Unit to value if they put me a continuous glucose meter.

He told me that the waiting list is long.

Any idea how long it takes?

Do you know if they grant it all type 1?

Thank you.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/11/2020 9:10 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

vicky bu said:
a question, in case someone has experience.
Last Tuesday the endocrine sent me to the Peace Unit to value if they put me a continuous glucose meter.
He told me that the waiting list is long.Any idea how long it takes?Do you know if they grant it all type 1?
Thank you.

I live in Valencia and asked for a continuous glucose monitor (Dexcom) in June at the La Fe hospital. They have not yet put it to me, and they gave me as February - March 2021, if there are no delays for the Coronavirus.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/12/2020 12:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I wouldn't know how to tell you.I am at the Jiménez Díaz Foundation in Madrid and since they pointed me on the lists until they gave it to me, about 6 months (Coronavirus through).I imagine that now the deadlines are dilated more than normal.I don't know how to tell you.In spring I will begin to move the subject with my endocrine ... Let's see how much it takes.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
11/12/2020 8:09 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

Hello @"Vicky Bush", I go to peace and if you grant the free freeyle sensor 2 to type 1 but the waiting list is long, even so as soon as you ask for it better.It all depends on several factors, your glycosilada, your hypoglycemia ... If you go by preconception you could strain but do not have to wait :(.

Luck!!

belcp's profile photo
belcp
11/12/2020 9:23 a.m.

Thanks for the answers.I'll tell you ...

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/12/2020 11:59 a.m.

Toujeo y Humalog Junior

If it serves you, I put a complaint at the Jimenez Díaz Foundation for Freestyle sensors.They told me that I had 400 people ahead for a talk (absurd because if you buy the ABBOTT there is no tutorial or help more than the instructions, I use them since 2016) before giving the sensors, in addition my endocrine is lowFrom a year and a half and when I canceled the appointment for the COVID they could not put the waiting list.

They gave them in a week after the complaint

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/13/2020 3:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

They have given me an appointment for January 15 in La Paz.I don't know in that query what they will tell me.

I take note of the issue of the complaint.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/13/2020 4:55 p.m.

Toujeo y Humalog Junior

vicky bu said:
have given me appointment for January 15 in La Paz.I don't know in that query what they will tell me.

I take note of the theme of the complaint.

In the first consultation, they put me on the waiting list.That was in June, and I have the approximate date February - March, if there are no delays by Coronavirus.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
11/13/2020 5:12 p.m.

In Madrid (FJD) the endocrine put me on the list last July.I have placed the complaint as Ruthbia, saying that I have more than 70 consecutive sensors and they have answered that the monitoring must be done.Gilipollas are everywhere.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
11/15/2020 11:35 a.m.

The talk is mandatory, yes, I had to do it.They put me as a preferential because I was trying to get pregnant at the time, that I do not say that you say you are trying but ... who did the law, did the trap.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2020 12:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Rubioares I asked for an event and he put me on the list.
They called me a week, the Nurse Pino gave me that she is the manager and without a talk.Moreover, he told me that for ancient users of Abbott the talk did not make sense.
I guess they have changed the protocol.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/15/2020 12:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It will have changed @ruthbia, moreover, in the talk there is an Abott person making sure that it occurs correctly, it lasts two hours, on top.It makes no sense, no.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2020 4:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I see that it goes for long ... the truth is that I am thinking of paying it on what they grant it to me, but it is a lot of money.
Thanks for writing.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/15/2020 4:54 p.m.

Toujeo y Humalog Junior

In the FJD of Madrid they have replaced the face -to -face talks with a webinar that directly teaches Abbott.I have it today at 5:00 p.m.
And they have summoned me to collect the sensors on November 25.The batteries have been put.

RUBIOARES
11/19/2020 11:20 a.m.

Webinar Summary: The FJD delivers 6 sensors and reader at the Quintana Health Center.Successive sensors will be delivered to the District Health Center.Sensor breakdowns must be treated with health in Madrid (unfortunately).
We will have to communicate with the toilet, make an appointment and carry in a damaged sensor to replace it.

RUBIOARES
11/19/2020 7:17 p.m.

@Rubioares What good news!It sounds good and also fast.
Were you a lot of waiting before today's talk?

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/19/2020 8:16 p.m.

Toujeo y Humalog Junior

The endocrine put me on the waiting list in July of this year.

RUBIOARES
11/19/2020 10 p.m.

The same thing that nurse Pino told me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/22/2020 12:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.