{'en': 'Aid!!!Fastclix lancetas', 'es': 'Ayuda!!! Lancetas fastclix'} Image

Aid!!!Fastclix lancetas

Vanesa Galimani's profile photo   11/15/2020 2:53 p.m.

Good day!

My mom was bought the Acu-Chek Guide meter, and when I wanted to put the lance the lance, unintentionally lift the white part and see a red strip, now when I want to put it in the lapiz it does not let me put the cap because it is raisedMy question is whether there is any way to lower the white part or it is no longer useful?

Thank you so much!!

Vanesa Galimani's profile photo
Vanesa Galimani
11/15/2020 2:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @"Vanesa Galimani" I will not know how to say the specific case, but in general, I try to use the health product only if they are in good condition, in case of doubts, better discard and use another.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/30/2020 8:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Surely if you call accu- Chek and you say you use those strips, they will send you another prick.
They usually give glucometers and puncturers. When their strips are used.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/03/2020 3:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.