Greetings to everyone

paula8890's profile photo   11/19/2020 8:04 p.m.

I am diabetic 7 years ago type 1.
I arrived at you for the xDrip.
I think I will finally find help and know more about this heavy charge of illness.

paula8890's profile photo
paula8890
11/19/2020 8:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I start with a doubt and that you help me.I use the Dexcom G6, I found the XDRIP and it seems fantastic I am very hypoglycemia and it has served me a lot.Now my problem comes: in the receiver I said 10 days I already turned one year using it, the sensor expired.I put on the next on the 8 day the sensor expired.Concern.The last one had to change it urgently this morning expiration of the sensor.In more than a year this had not happened to me.Uninstalè la XDrip and returned to Dexcom's.I looked at the configuration and there consists of insertion day so I am worried.The XDrip has helped me a lot for hypos predictions because the dexcom notice is 75 mg and I have had 21 mg hypos well I have been meaningless.I had a downturn in 115 and I can act, but today I had one, I don't feel them, and I listened to it but it took me a long time to recover.SinEmbargo XDrip I like more but I don't understand the days.I hope they help me, and I hope to help you when they need it.Kind regards

paula8890
11/19/2020 8:24 p.m.

Hi @paula8890

I do not understand the problem that you have with Dexcom G6 alarms.

I use an iPhone and work perfectly.And you can choose the limit that you want

I have scheduled an alarm range during the day, in my case from 6:30 to 22:00, from 90 to 200 and another during the night, from 22:00 to 6:30, between 70 and 170, and work perfectly.You can put the range that you want.In fact, if you go down very quickly, you have an emergency alarm by 55mg that you cannot vary.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/19/2020 9:21 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
hello @paula8890

I do not understand the problem that you have with Dexcom G6 alarms.

I use an iPhone and work perfectly.And you can choose the limit that you want

I have scheduled an alarm range during the day, in my case from 6:30 to 22:00, from 90 to 200 and another during the night, from 22:00 to 6:30, between 70 and 170, and work perfectly.You can put the range that you want.In fact, if you go down very quickly, you have an emergency alarm by 55mg that you cannot vary.

GREETING

paula8890
11/20/2020 5:02 p.m.

Hi Jldiaz, thanks for your answer.I have a Samsung Galaxya71.I use a Dexcom apk for G6.I use it a long time.Not in the original app or in èsta.The low range I have in 100, but many times I cannot control hypoglycemia with 100, so use the xDrip because it allows me a greater margin and because it warns me in so many minutes hypoglycemia, it seemed incredible and in effect that has served me a lot.Two months ago I was walking and with the noise of the cars I did not hear the alarm of descent.I was very close to home and I felt dizziness, when I looked I was in 55, I got into a bar and took a coca-cola that climbs quickly I was in 40.
Thus I arrived at the XDrip but what I comment is why I started using that app and it's 10 days for the sensor, one won at 9 days, next to 8 days and the last one that I change was missing 3 days.Anyone uses xDrip?
I can better control with that app, but that the sensors do not come on the expected date that the information is perfectly seen in the receiver and I of course when I insert them.
Congratulations on your glycosylated in 5.6.That was mine in which we called the honeymoon, the first two years of diabetes diagnosis.A cordial greeting to you and all of you in the forum.
Paula

paula8890
11/20/2020 5:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.