{'en': 'Ares Teixidó, 1 year after the type 1 diabetes diagnosis', 'es': 'Ares Teixidó, 1 año después del diagnostico de diabetes tipo 1'} Image

Ares Teixidó, 1 year after the type 1 diabetes diagnosis

fer's profile photo   10/31/2019 10:14 a.m.

We speak Ares Teixidó, fixed Tertullian in the programs of Jorge Javier, who has surprised his own and strangers communicating to his followers, through social networks, who suffers from a disease, recognizing that "he can lose sight."

With a photograph on Instagram later, as he acknowledges, spending several hours crying Teixidó confesses to his followers and says:

“Today I skip the Code of Estagram's posturetis and posturetis and I upload this photo of my face made shit no matter how much crying just a year ago.That October 15, 2018 was the day that everything changed.I was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus type 1 ”.

He acknowledges that “it took time to assume and accept that it is a chronic disease that was going to accompany me all my life.I wish it would have been as easy as "injecting insulin, not eating sweets and is already" that most think about prejudices and lack of information.It is much more. ”

And he takes stock of this year of illness: “It has been 365 days of hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, fast insulin, slow insulin, corrections, sleepless nights, glucometers, lancets, strips, needles, hydrates, ratios, graphics, assume assuming, assuming, assuming to assumeThat hormones and feelings also affect my glucose, sensors, many punctures, medical tests, glycosylated and fear hemoglobin. ”

And he speaks of the terrible consequences: "Fear of thinking the complications that I face with the years derived from a bad control of my disease: dialysis, blindness, amputations, ...".

And he concludes telling how life has changed since he was diagnosed:

“I fight a battle against my body every day.One that does not end, without interruptions, 24 hours non stop.I still fight even when I am tired, weak or when I feel that I have already had enough.I fight for my health in more ways of what others understand.And that is the good part of this whole story, I am connected with my body as never before.Life forced me to get out of my comfort zone a year ago and to prioritize and value the really important: health.Thanks to you, damn diabetes, I love myself more than ever. ”

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/31/2019 10:14 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ares Teixido has been a spicy latest night for 8TV (private television in Catalonia) for a couple of years and when he carries his arms in the air, the glucose sensor is usually seen.Freestyle 2.

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2023 2:25 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

"I wish it would have been as easy as & lby prejudices and lack of information.

This paragraph should be bold ...
People have such a wrong concept of diabetes ... "Ahhhh not to eat buns and click, right?"It is what many people let go of me ...
And then "well, but look at the Esteban and nothing happens" and they already finish you ...

Claaaar, Claaaaaar, not as buns and shed and have!
Sometimes this outrages me.Eye, not ignorance ... but the one who banalizes and people think that this is easy and "is nothing."

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/25/2023 6:43 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

In my office, a bun brought buns for his birthday and brought me two to me "without sugar".For diabetics, he told me.
He did it with all his good intention and took them without telling him that the flour is also a hydrate.It seemed to me that after the detail of bringing something special to me it was not time to give him a master class of nutrition.
After that I warned to the rest that they did not make anything different for me.That I would adapt to whatever.
The day you eat roscón I put a portion cut with laser, thus transparent, and participate in the feast.
I have realized that we celebrate everything with junk food, glycemic and greasy pumps, what disaster.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/25/2023 10:01 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ENSALADA: You're right.
Last week I was in an "event" after which there were things to chop.Everything was fried, salty and sweet masses.A pump for a diabetic!
Incredibly, I succeeded with the dose of insulin but what I ate was not what is said very healthy.
The good news is that among alcoholic beverages they also offered drinking water.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/26/2023 8:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

salad said:
in my office, a compi buns for his birthday and brought me two to me "without sugar".For diabetics, he told me.
He did it with all his good intention and took them without telling him that the flour is also a hydrate.It seemed to me that after the detail of bringing something special to me it was not time to give him a master class of nutrition.
After that I warned to the rest that they did not make anything different for me.That I would adapt to whatever.
The day you eat roscón I put a portion cut with laser, thus transparent, and participate in the feast.
I have realized that we celebrate everything with junk food, glycemic and greasy pumps, what disaster.

The same thing happens to me.My mother -in -law loves pastry and sometimes prepares me some sugar -free variant.
I know that the woman does it with all the good intention and I appreciate him a thousand, but if before debuting he was not very lover of the sweets now even less.

It is that, in any event (birthdays, weddings, communions, whatever) almost everything you find are antidiabetic bombs, but I think the same thing that someone has just put in another thread: we only have this life and we have to tryEnjoy everything we can, within our limits and carefully.

For example, after 4 years from my debut I can still afford certain licenses without having much mess with glycemia and I will continue to enjoy while I can of a semi-normal life.

At the time that going out to eat or take some wines, many problems are supposed to adapt to whatever comes but in principle I do not want to lock myself, especially for my young children.I had enough bad to have it after my debut and I want them to understand that nothing happens, that I have a treatment and that life continues.The important thing is that we are together.The rest we will see.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/26/2023 11:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

He did not know, but unfortunately looks for her, one more of us.Certainly and although it sounds topical, nobody knows enough this disease until one lives in their own flesh or is the couple that directly accompanies us on this trip ... the first year is the worst, then you are assuming it ...But so much information, habits, things that you read, things that tell you, new eating habits, unknown unknown physical symptoms so far, ... emotionally destroys you (at least to me).I was on the verge of depression, I recognize it.But now that I know that this goes much more, I manage it better.That the meaningless hypers gets me (hormonal) because, that I give me a little housing with an arrow in chopped arrow, because too.That I get angry the non -diabetic people who argue according to what things, when they have no pajolera idea of ​​what they are talking about, because also ... but then I turn around and I don't follow the conversation ... hahaha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/26/2023 11:50 a.m.

salad said:
in my office, a compi buns for his birthday and brought me two to me "without sugar".For diabetics, he told me.

Several endocrine have told me that it is better to spend a day eating something "normal" (a little little) to eat something that has the label "for diabetics", because it finally has more sweeteners than in the long run are more harmful...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/26/2023 3:09 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Yesterday in the Zapeando program, with Freestyle 2 in the air and a couple of more things.

At one point in the program he pointed it out and said he had diabetes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/08/2023 11:26 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Only the chest is seen 😁😁😁😁

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/08/2023 12:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sherpa41 said:

And this woman who is?,

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/09/2023 12:27 p.m.

It is an epidemic, in the year 2030 the WHO is estimated that the diabetic population be folded from 450m that there is now estimated that 900m will be reached in 2030, especially type 2 and especially in Western countries, it is a drama ...

@meginer is a half -haired celebrity, he left for years in Big Brother and survivors and now makes a sex program at night.

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/09/2023 12:50 p.m.

Here the video piece indicated by Freestyle 2 and paraphrasing Woody Allen says he has diabetes

Link
I have always seemed nice and the accent of Lleida that has when he speaks Catalan, drives me crazy.

Of course, almost all the programs where they have been quite shit, including it is Zapeando.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/09/2023 1:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.