{'en': 'Are you noticing the punctures?', 'es': '¿Se os notan los pinchazos?'} Image

Are you noticing the punctures?

minucoti's profile photo   11/06/2019 9:09 p.m.

Hello.

I would like to know if you also notice the punctures.

I have the abdomen and legs with small red dots, it seems that I have measles !!

Maybe I'm not doing it well !!

Thank you so much!

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
11/06/2019 9:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It does not happen to me with insulin.That are broken capillaries that do not reabsorb.
Try to change the areas, use the arms and break where you inject to see if you recover.

I have my arms full since I was red -dined diabetics, I went to the dermatologist and the hematologist and they told me that, broken capillaries.My mother was told that it was for using heparin but it is not true because we are not going and neither she nor I use heparin for years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2019 7:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To me, from time to time, I get some purple.No importance.It is not due to bad technique in the administration, simply that you sometimes break some capillary.The dot, because no, it has never happened to me.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/11/2019 8:06 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

If it happens to me, sometimes having red dot, as they have told you is because a capillary is broken.Try to rotate the areas, and do not put it too superficial (I use 5mm and the straight needle).

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
11/11/2019 9:30 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

It is best to change from a punctured area and let the old area recover a little and already this

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2019 10:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.