{'en': 'Insulin has no effect: C', 'es': 'La insulina no me hace efecto :c'} Image

Insulin has no effect: C

Nyal A. Trakzel's profile photo   12/01/2020 8:16 p.m.

Hello,

My name is Nyal Bryan and debut some 8 months ago with type 1 diabetes.

I am 16 years old and I have been very controlled and all good ... but I have been with sugar in 256, 392, 289 and so and I do not get out of 250 and I do not disagree, I injected correctly, my exact dose, asThe right thing, I take a lot of water, exercise and still have these 3 days with sugar like this and I am really desperate and sad.

Help me please!🙏

Thank you!

Nyal A. Trakzel's profile photo
Nyal A. Trakzel
12/01/2020 8:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Nyal A. Trakzel", surely you begin to need more insulin if you wake up high.You will have to start by increasing the slow to wake up well.
And then, if necessary, the fast.
The increases are made one in one unit and waiting for three days to see the result.
You would have to inform you your doctor how the doses are readjusted.
It is normal that in the first months of needing less insulin, on the honeymoon, and then you have to increase.
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2020 6:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello @"Nyal A. Trakzel" for what you explain, and being that you have been recently diagnosed, it points to the end of the "honeymoon", and you will have to see with your endocrine how to adjust the insulin, etc...

I leave you here a couple of issues that explain the effect of "honeymoon" on diabetes.

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
12/03/2020 9:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Everything points to what they have told you previously.I would add the possibility that you are not rotating enough the areas where you click.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
12/06/2020 12:45 p.m.

Good, everything that the companions tell you 👍.You also have to do some type of aerobic exercise for 30 or 40 minutes (bike, run, etc.).You will see how glycemic indices go down

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
12/08/2020 6:59 p.m.

Thank you very much, and Improved little by little and I still improve thanks to everyone for helping me, I really appreciate them 🙏

Nyal A. Trakzel's profile photo
Nyal A. Trakzel
12/08/2020 7:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.