Uncontrolled

Marcos0z's profile photo   11/20/2019 5:24 p.m.

Hello!
I had time without writing here I hope they are well, I return to the forum again because something is happening to me with diabetes and I feel that insulin does not work for me, I have 456 results in the morning and 400 at noon, I feelI have really sick I tried to deal with my diabetology but I feel that everything that I recommend or worsens or simply does not work, I have stopped eating to try to lower the levels but neither in that way I can maintain the below ~ 230.
The last solution I have found is to go to the hospital daily to normalize at least a few hours.My latest hemoglobinasg juero of 6.0-6.2 so I don't have to me.
I hope you can advise me I need help.

Marcos0z's profile photo
Marcos0z
11/20/2019 5:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Will you need more insulin to control you, .No?
Do you put slow and fast insulin?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/20/2019 5:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Marcos0z

Hello, I only welcome me, maybe you are going through an infection.Ask him to make you a complete blood analytics.TB you can ask you to change your insulin fast.

But if you get up very high in the morning, but you lying down well, it is a symptom of lack of slow insulin dose.

I can't think of more options,

I hope you get better soon

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/20/2019 5:34 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

regina said:
will you need more insulin to control you, .No?
Do you put slow and fast insulin?

If now they recommended the following insulin dose NPH: 0-30-10 and regular 10-10-10.

jldiazdel said:
@

Hello, I only welcome me, maybe you are going through an infection.Ask him to make you a complete blood analytics.TB you can ask you to change your insulin fast.

But if you get up very high in the morning, but you lying down well, it is a symptom of lack of slow insulin dose.

I can't think of more options,

I hope you get better soon

All the best

In fact I went to the doctor because on Sunday a high fever emerged from nothing, they made me analytics and in the urine exam they found some epithelial cells and some bacteria, but the hemogram came out "normal" according to the doctors.

Thanks for the answers!

Marcos0z's profile photo
Marcos0z
11/20/2019 5:51 p.m.

@Marcos0z, and how long are you like this?
Because the glucosilada is very good.
Have you changed the insulins?
Change a puncture area?
If insulin works in hospital means there is no resistance.
Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/20/2019 5:56 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Marcos0z

Well that is the origin.High fever is a response to an infection.And that affects insulin a lot.Until you overcome the infection you need to increase the slow and tb the slow insulin.

I know because I released me in the hospital with a rather aggressive flu.Three days with 40 fever.And I had to put almost triple insulin that I get now.The complicated thing is to succeed with the dose.

I hope you find the origin and you better

All the best

jldiazdel
11/20/2019 6:36 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello.I am a diabetic since the age of 4 I have 18 now and two years ago I have a terrible anxiety to eat I can not stop.The lantus gives me a fierce hunger every time I wear it and if I do not do it in ketoacidosis.What can I do please

isa2020's profile photo
isa2020
03/19/2020 4:41 p.m.

But how do you have controls?
You can only eat hydrates by putting you quickly.
The Lantus is not hungry, if it is well regulated and does not give you hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2020 5:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@isa2020

I find it peculiar that slow insulin hungry.Hunger can cause you anxiety for studies, friends, boys, family, etc.You are at a complicated age, although I envy to be 18 years old!

Try to eat foods that have not saturated fats so that you feel more full.Put on your breakfasts linen, pumpkin pipes, nuts.It is generous by putting olive oil in the vegetables.You can take some fresh cheese on snacks.And don't forget the proteins.Take good chicken, turkey and fish fillets.The sardines and mackerel are blue fish that fill you a lot and will calm your anxiety.

And don't forget to do a lot of sports to relax.That helps a lot.

Take care and enjoy your age

jldiazdel
03/21/2020 9:36 a.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.