{'en': 'Change of Autonomous Community and Reviews', 'es': 'Cambio de comunidad autónoma y revisiones'} Image

Change of Autonomous Community and Reviews

PabloMM's profile photo   01/03/2021 1:37 p.m.

Good, I write to know if someone has seen in the same situation and could help me, I tell you.

I have type 1 diabetes since July, and the monitoring of the endocrine are doing it from my usual autonomous community, at the end of this month I would have another review.

However, in the middle of next week I am going to live in another Autonomous Community quite remote for about 10-11 months.

Do you know if there is any quick form or what procedures should be done to change the revisions to the new place of residence?

Since both for economic and labor issues it is much more complicated to have to be going and coming, so that they tell me in the review that I continue as until now (or that at the last minute they modify the appointment for the Covid issue).

For my part these days I will try to contact the hospital to ask, but with the Covid theme everything is much more complicated, so I also prefer to ask for here just in case they do not answer me.

Greetings and thanks, we will see ourselves more for the forum.

PabloMM's profile photo
PabloMM
01/03/2021 1:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 2020

My sister has changed community several times and you have to go to the health center closest to your home to make the change.They will give you the health card of the new community and assign you a primary doctor (you have to give an address and in some cases they ask you to register).Once you have it, ask for an appointment with the doctor and explain that you are diabetic to appoint you with an endocrine and manage the recipes and material (needles, strips ...).I do not know if it is in all the communities the same, but in which I know they do it in the health center with the papers that your endocrine gives you.If you can before leaving your current community ask for a copy of the basics of your history: medication, strips and needles that are giving now ... This is the same is easier to reach the new center.
The procedures are simple but they take a bit to give you an appointment.
If you have financed sensors, they will have to request it again in the new community and that has to be asked for the endocrine to touch you.My sister had them in Madrid and when changing you no longer has them until your new endocrine requests it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/04/2021 11:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Okay, thank you very much for the explanation, everything is clear to me then and I am more calm (it was the only topic that I had to close before I go).

Greetings and thanks again for help.

PabloMM's profile photo
PabloMM
01/05/2021 11:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 2020

Hello Pablo Mm, something similar to you happens to me, I am Aragonese but for works and studies sometimes I am in another autonomous community.I know that I can tell you for sure that for example on the topic of priests you can cure you as transferred, and to me it has already happened to me several times.It would be best for I prepared it from the health center of your town.Anyway, I will ask the administrative assistants of a health center with which he collaborated on Monday.All the best.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/10/2021 2:02 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Taking advantage of this thread, I have a very similar doubt.I've been living abroad for 8 years and I return to Madrid at the end of the month.Right now my treatment is: Tresiba+Fiasp+Freestlyle Sensors Free.Do you know if in Madrid I can opt for the same treatment, that is, they recipe the insulins Tresiba and Fiasp Primary care doctors or is any endocrine report required?I already imagine that for the sensors that report is required, or is there any additional procedure?

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
01/11/2021 3:29 p.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

Hi @Pramtru Yes, in Madrid it covers everything.
You will have to approach the health center and ask for a doctor.They will surely ask you for a register certificate or something similar to justifying you live in that neighborhood.I did it in 2015 and I had to carry the register.Being autonomy change they requested a file transfer (the management program is state!)

The best thing is that your doctor there makes you a report of your treatment so that when you present it here to the header doctor, insulins put you in the recipe.
For the freestyles, you will need the header to derive the endocrine and it puts you in the system.This will cost you a little more, while in your center they will give you a glucometer, strips and lancetas.

Insulin needles are provided by the nurse to assign you, attached to the header doctor.You have to go periodically, it is a roll.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/15/2021 9:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks Ruthbia, I will follow the steps.
I have the question of whether insulin Tresiba is prescribed in Madrid.Ah, and Freestyle sensors are collected in the health center, in the pharmacy or send them home?Once the endocrine of the SS has given the approval, of course

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
01/17/2021 10:08 a.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

Hello PRAMTR, if you came to Zaragoza I think threeiba needs a special recipe that has to be sealing it then in the corresponding delegation.And for the freestyle you should make some more food I think you have to put minimum 5 insulin injections a day.The transfer request can be prepared in the place where you are living now. Sure if there is collaboration agreement between Spain and where you are. Well so that I think that with the European health card no longer is necessary, I do not know I am not sure a greeting.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/17/2021 1:26 p.m.

K5288pn25.

@Pramtru I think that insulin Tresiba is sealed by inspection, I use toujeo and it does not need anything.
The first sensors are given by endocrinology nurses, then they are sent to your header and she provides them.
Here the free are given to all diabetics, there is no restriction.Only insulin bombs are those that require bad control, pregnancy or whatever they are assigned.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/17/2021 3:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.