Private

antonio3334's profile photo   12/17/2020 4:24 p.m.

Well to be less heavy explaining the matter and its whole story.
Ask if someone has begun for the private to buy consumables of the insulin bomb in Spain.In principle I am interested in Medtronic because it is your bomb but I do not rule out going to another brand that leaves better quality price.

I think if a private doctor asks for it, they make better price than individuals.

The S.S.Everything has blocked me and I don't know what to do more than this.

Thanks for all the contributions.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
12/17/2020 4:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Who says Spain says any other country, it is an economy.

antonio3334
12/17/2020 4:28 p.m.

Antonio3334 said:
Who says Spain says any other country, is an economy question.

I have asked for the tandem, but I still have not been able to try it, so I can not give you more than what I have read.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/17/2020 8:47 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
Antonio3334 said:
Who says Spain says any other country, is an economy of economy.

I have asked for tandem, but I still have not been able to prove it, so I can not give you more than what I have read.

You give me purchase data if you want privately or here as you prefer.Have you managed it with doctor?Thank you very much for answering.

antonio3334
12/19/2020 11:33 a.m.

Error ++

antonio3334
12/19/2020 11:34 a.m.

Antonio3334 said:
good to claim on the Extremadura health website, but I am in a hurry of the bomb consumables.

As for what I asked for, it is that the bomb company only wants it to be asked for a doctor (whatever) to serve me consumables paying, so if you want I give you the content of email, sign it and I know itYou send from your email and pay you the inconvenience, or fell from someone you know.In general, all medical companies but sign a doctor do not want to sell.

They insist that he goes to the hospital to go through tests at Cobi's entrance, and that I stay there.You will understand that I am even willing to pay for not going through that.

On the other hand it is a bit weird that you do not use reactive strips the sensor cannot tell you what to make with the fast changes of glymia, especially in hypoglycemia and recoveries of these.

What are insulin using slow and how fast?I continue with Levemir but others have come out that I don't know how they are going.

Gracis,

I cannot help you, it is best to get in touch directly with tandem and expose your case:
Link

On the other hand, with bomb you will also need insulin and reactive strips, of course.

I use Humalog as fast and toujeo as slow.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/19/2020 12:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.