{'en': 'Give me your opinion please', 'es': 'Darme vuestra opinion porfavor'} Image

Give me your opinion please

Jaime37's profile photo   11/30/2019 10:15 a.m.

Graphic attached
Do you think I have it well controlled?

If I click more slowly what I should do, they give me many declines, since not as every little, I am a disaster (I forgot, I lite and it happens to me, it does not give me time etc etc).
If I click somewhat less slowly I will be better (better not to be aware of hiccups or eating) that hypo that is seen because I have not had time, I did not give me time ....Without going any further.Tonight.After midnight the sugar was fine ... 90 (measured on the finger) but appearing from the seven started up and at 9 already had 148.
Endo told me that if I get 100 on an empty stomach but for that it is more slow and I am afraid of night.
I have been insulin for a year and I don't give him the trick.I corrected the dinner with 5 fast.I corrected it in 270. It gives me something to click before and that insulin takes effect before the sugar rise.

Normally skewer 13 of slow, but there are days that it seems that they do not arrive and there are days that it seems that I have plenty of.Now I went down to 6 (slowly), I am going through a very stressful situation at the work of a few weeks ago and I don't even enter the food and anxiety eats me and they gave me many hypos.

In that graphic only breakfast ate (little) and cene ...
Should it be more rigorous, right?

To finish it this sensor I did not get good (pulls low when I am tall).At 9.00 am marks 90 and are almost 150 real (proven with two glucometers. The correction of dinner A made in 270 and the sensor marked 230
Nor am I always able to eat the same rations.I do not give me time or stress ...
A disaster ....
Free graphic attachment

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
11/30/2019 10:15 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Rapid insulin must be "click", yes or yes, 15 minutes before eating (except in case of hypoglycemia or exercise).
If you do not do so, you will have those glycemia peaks that you see in free freestyle (although you can also have peaks for other reasons, such as little insulin).
You have to try to take that fear.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/30/2019 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With an average of 129 you are very good.
The peaks are inevitable, it is difficult for food absorption speed to coincide with the insulin action curve, even injecting the rapid 20 min before eating.

Put alarms for meals.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2019 11:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Jaime37

Well each of us are very different but I managed to avoid those high peaks (it happened to me in the morning after breakfast) putting the quick insulin about 15 m before breakfast, as @Mamarvazq suggests.
It usually works for me.

Try to eat the same rations more or less.That helps a lot.Or at least try to take few rations at dinner and that is about 2 h before bedtime.I make very light dinners.That is doing very well.As soon as my hand is going with dinner, if I take more fat (cheese) or proteins (in my case if the fillet exceeds 150 gr) then I regret it, because some CH enters me then at 4H - 5 h When I am already in bed for excess fat/protein.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/01/2019 10:23 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If you place more doses of slow, make sure eating some carbohydrates to avoid night hypo.I think it is proof and error.Each organism is different.

marcela's profile photo
marcela
12/02/2019 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.