Various doubts

Yoyi's profile photo   12/17/2020 11:30 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new here, I am DT1 since 2010 and the truth is that I had not taken too much care of, but I have made the decision and I want to control my diabetes, not let it be the one who controls me.
I am waiting for me to put the free freestyle 2 and I wake up a lot of curiosity the bombs, in fact I am considering the option to ask my endocrine.
Does anyone know what bombs finances the SS in the Basque Country?I am specifically from Vitoria and my treatment is carried in Txagorritxu.
Apart from this, I thought that the pumps and sensors financed equally, but reading different messages by the forum I understand that the sensors would have to pay them for me, right?
Thank you very much in advance to anyone who wants to answer me :)

Yoyi's profile photo
Yoyi
12/17/2020 11:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

The bombs that I know are only subsidized if diabetes There is no way to control it with feathers insulin.

That is to say at least for what I have always heard is not something of .. because I prefer .... to the only ones that I have always seen that they have given them preference with that issue are to the chrices and it is logical .. they do not tendto be as pending as adults.

marine's profile photo
marine
12/18/2020 9:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marine my endocrine has proposed a bomb and we are in negotiations and I carry my diabetes well in recent years.I do not believe that the relationship is always not controlling diabetes = insulin pump.In addition to putting a good formation in the counting of rations and others.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
12/18/2020 7:18 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

The sensors are covered by the SS to all and the pump has to propose your endocrine.It depends on your criteria, I have rejected it and I always have good values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/19/2020 10:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.