I with 16 toujeo units without taking oral serum and resting survive now that I must get into or carbohydrates since I know the curve and the effect of my basal insulin toasted bread if the body admits the body cold things and little elaborate york jam yogurts,And you know how much you have to inject and at what time quickly.Increase of the guideline if it happened to me in food for food. How much sugar goes up if I like an apple a banana a mini turkey breast sandwich in a hypoglycemia how much a juice with sugar increases, do not pass the hypoglycemia with two sugars 2grams of sugar is enough 4 calories.2 grams of oil 18 calories.I stuck Mediavida protesting and crying about my nurse without realizing that I was wasting my time and did not know her.And what is worse depended on the comment of others and let me carry about my treatment something I never do with another person.My rules I am the first if I inject to make a meal you can already call me to say whatever the first thing is me and then if I will go to help.I couldn't be a professional caretaker if I didn't know how to take care of me.Every day I learn something new and I put the leg a couple of times, I have no problem recognizing it.Once recognized you can read and improve what has been learned and experienced.I carry very insulin treatment, hypogger diet and exercise as you can.You diabetic partner know how to tell me what I just told about my life.I try to do so not within a year in 3 days of course it is without putting your health and physical integrity at risk but investigating.Trying looking for alternatives not complaining if not getting up in each fallen blow.I am particularly extremely perfectionist and as I learn more it is hitting me very fat.Once read and analyzed I do not have any shame in public in fact it is what gives me the most security. How can you imagine colleagues I receive all kinds of good and very critical comments the criticisms paralyze me make me think but they never affect me since II have already given them the data so that they can do it. I have already assimilated it.One day, a fixed meal schedule will establish a rapid insulin injection with enough in advance so that when it comes to take effect, the complicated digestion is done if they have not tried.Well once written the testament as I always see if someone dares to answer me, take it a companion not as answering but as a personal challenge.If you are able to write everything I ask you do not need to answer me, I will simply tell you that I do not reach it at the height of the shoe.Good night.