{'en': 'Food that the sugar goes up', 'es': 'Comida que mas sube el azucar'} Image

Food that the sugar goes up

michaelmic's profile photo   12/09/2019 9:37 p.m.

Hello,

I would like their experiences to tell me about what are the meals that most upload sugar, in my case the rice is incredible but just as the integral rice sugar goes up.

I can eat pizza without problems but not rice without problems.

Thank you so much!

michaelmic's profile photo
michaelmic
12/09/2019 9:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Michaelmic said:
hello .... I would like to tell me their experiences regarding what are the meals that most upload sugar, in my case the rice is incredible but as well as integral riceI get sugar.I can eat pizza without problems but not rice without problems.

It happens to me exactly ... with the rice I get a lot, with the pizza no ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/09/2019 9:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

What happens is that the rice rises a lot and faster than pizza pizza pizza rises a lot but because of the fats it carries it rises much more slowly, with a continuous glucose or free freestyle meter it looks clearly.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/09/2019 11:22 p.m.

sigsauer said:
What happens is that the rice rises a lot and faster than the pizza pepro the pizza rises a lot but because of the fats it carries it rises much more slowly, with a meterContinuous glucose or free freestyle is clearly seen .-

I have measured at 2 and 4 hours, with rice, more than 300 the first time, 210 at four hours.With pizza, childbirth of 134 (I ate roasted chicken and about 20g of bread, why such a high idea) and at two hours 142 and at four hours 97. Why?No idea.The Free for the moment discarded by allergy issues (I am allergy practically all the types of tape and have already told me in Derma and internally that the free possibly more), when the 2 here comes, if it is true that it causes less allergy,I will try.And other meters, discarded by their price, I want to see what the hell passes, but ... and I do not hope that they finance it, now or in a time, since as doctors I am type 2 not insulin -dependent (andwhile my glycosilada increasing) because neither the strips nor the meter (I have, but bought by me).Ah, and the day of the pizza, if I neglect, I have a hiccup of the morning, at about 4 ... as I tell my father, "my not understand"

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/09/2019 11:55 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

@CGS we are talking about different things then, if you are type 2 your body theoretically still generates insulin with what the absorption of hydrates and fats has nothing to do with type 1 whose only insulin is what we click via Bolis orbomb..

I also have a small free allergy but there are tricks and dressings to avoid them ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/10/2019 12:05 a.m.

sigsauer said:
@cgs we are talking about different things then, if you are type 2 your body theoretically still generates insulin with what the absorption of hydrates and fats has nothing to do with theType 1 whose only insulin is what we click via bolis or bomb ..

I also have a small free allergy but there are tricks and dressings to avoid them ..

They say that I am type 2 but I am not so sure (at least 3 previous generations type 1 or lad, but as antibodies of all kinds come out negative because the simplest: type 2.
Free ... I don't know, it gives me allergy to the tape -slope with which the dressings do, which is supposed to be the least I would have to give me ... So no idea, it scares me and that is why I do notI have tried

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/10/2019 12:14 a.m.

@Michaelmic

Hello, in principle the foods that have a glycemic index (I.G.) higher.I put link to a known table of the Diabetes Foundation, where a column with I.G.(Maybe you have it!)

But as they have already commented, everything depends a lot on how food is combined.A paste with some meat and cheese is not the same (that adds fat and protein and slows the absorption of CH) q A paste only with vegetables.And it is not the same rice/pasta/whole wheat Q.And if you wash the rice the blood glucose upload less.And then also each one react somewhat differently.There are many factors.

But in principle the more I.G.Greater is the speed with which each food increases blood glucose.

all the best

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/10/2019 12:32 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Michaelmic
The rice, bread, pizza, peas, fried potatoes, cheese .... but as @jdiazdel says
It depends on many factors.

The best thing that has gone to me is the typical regime of 1500cal vegetables with meat or little fatty fish.But over time one of everything is fed up.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/10/2019 12:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What makes glycemia the most, are potatoes.

nick20's profile photo
nick20
12/15/2019 11:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.