{'en': 'What do you have dinner?Examples please', 'es': '¿Qué cenáis? Ejemplos porfa'} Image

What do you have dinner?Examples please

daniel_y_yo's profile photo   01/04/2021 6:06 a.m.

Hello everyone!

Can you give me any example of a daily menu that is more or less balanced and that works for you?

I do not mean rations or HC in general, but what do you eat or what you eat.🙏🤗

daniel_y_yo's profile photo
daniel_y_yo
01/04/2021 6:06 a.m.

Madre de Daniel
23 años,deficiente,epiléptico,mioclónico.
Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 6 años
Tresiba + Novorapid.....¿Cantidad? Aún no lo he descubierto 😢
Vamos muy mal

Breakfast- 4.5 CH- 300 ml of milk and 35g of cereals or 60 g of snack.
Mid-morning lunch and snack 1.5 u ch- a piece of fruit and a little chocolate without sugar
FOOD - 6 U CH - VEGETABLE WITH POTATH PATHROOMS PATTERN, FRITY EGG WITH BREAD 30 G BREAD AND FRUIT 2UCH 100 G UVA OR PLATAN OR 200 OF APPLE OR MANDORINE OR KIWI
Or 175 g spaghetis, meat with salad, natural oGurt without sugar, fruit 2 uch as before
Dinner 4.5 U CH - Bikini or Bocata of 50 g 2.5 U ch, salad, 2 u fruit as before or between fruit and oGurt or 1 u ch of fruit pe an apple and a glass of milk of 200 ml

evacf's profile photo
evacf
01/04/2021 9:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Breakfast:
- 2 eggs with half avocado or a piece of cheese or beicon from time to time
- Greek yogurt with nuts and chocolate pieces of 85%
- Occasionally as some sweet low carb

Food and dinner:
- Meat or heavy with salad or vegetables, either in a single grilled version or all integrated into a more elaborate dish such as a lasagna with eggplants or zucchini instead of pasta, some meat stew with vegetables, a salad withsardines or tuna and egg that already makes me as a single dish ... and for dessert a piece of fruit or Greek yogurt with fruit and cinnamon or single yogurt (depends on hunger and what I feel like)

It is all very low in hydrates (I don't know exactly how much I calculate insulin).The post food rise is controlled very well, if you get the rapid fair, nothing goes up.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/04/2021 10:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello.A question @yessica_a: When you say that "if you get the rapid fair, nothing goes up", do you mean that the curve remains flat.That is, if before eating you had for example 100, with the right insulin, do you keep in more or less 100, or do something upload?I think I wear the correct fast insulin, but most of the time when eating I always have some climb, even if it is not a peak that comes out of rank and for a short time.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/04/2021 11:32 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Carussa Yes, I mean that.Being low in hydrates, almost nothing goes up if you use the correct fast and also when wearing fat and protein rises slower.If you are before eating in 100 you stay more or less in that figure (10-20 up or down).Normally very low meals in HC does not need waiting time because it is slow and the small glucose climb coincides quite well with the beginning of the fast effect.It will also depend on the insulin you use.
In my case with Humalog, I rarely go up to not be in days of more insulin resistance becauseAnother dose.
Now that I am pregnant, it happens to me many times because it is a mess of hormones and what one day is going well for you no longer and I have to adjust a lot on the march.But first I used to have the very flat graph if it succeeded with the fast.
What happens with these meals is that it goes up several hours later through the protein and in many cases two rapid insulin doses are needed to cover the food or use regular or regular insulin combined with fast.The regular thing many people work very well but I have not tried, I prefer to use only an insulin for comfort and give myself two punctures if I need.

Yessica_A
01/04/2021 11:45 a.m.

Thank you very much @yessica_a

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/04/2021 12:30 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

yesssica_a said:
breakfast:
- 2 eggs with half avocado or a piece of cheese or beicon from time to time
- Greek yogurt with nuts and chocolate pieces of 85%
- Occasionally as some sweet low carb

Food and dinner:
- Meat or heavy with salad or vegetables, either in a single grilled version or all integrated into a more elaborate dish such as a lasagna with eggplants or zucchini instead of pasta, some meat stew with vegetables, a salad withsardines or tuna and egg that already makes me as a single dish ... and for dessert a piece of fruit or Greek yogurt with fruit and cinnamon or single yogurt (depends on hunger and what I feel like)

It is all very low in hydrates (I don't know exactly how much I calculate insulin).The post food rise is controlled very well, if you get the rapid fair, nothing goes up.

Thank you very much @yessica_a I am very interested in the low diet in HC.
Do you know how many grams of HC consumes per day?Do you have been with this diet for some time to recommend it?In addition to operating for the issue of diabetes, the rest are well, you have no shortcomings?
Explain it please, the doctors insist on getting wico!🙏🤗

daniel_y_yo
01/04/2021 2:52 p.m.

Madre de Daniel
Vamos muy mal

@daniel_y_ I've been eating something more than 3 years and I am very happy.I have no deficiencies of anything and the glucose is very controlled (5 of Hemo in the last review and the last 3 years always around 5.5).
I do not count exactly the hydrates but I calculate that about 50gr a day on average.I have days than as something else and others less but in general I would be between 30-60 or so.Then specific days I can eat many HC if I have any food away from home that I want to eat something different or some dessert but it is usually low in hydrates.
If you base the diet in fresh food and eat varied vegetables (mixing raw with cooked), meat, fish and eggs it is difficult to have deficiencies because they are foods with more nutrient density and have everything you need.I am 18 weeks pregnant right now and all the controls and analytics that make me are perfect.Now with pregnancy I have started eating more fruit (two small pieces per day) that I almost did not ate, it is the only change.If in such a delicate stage there are no deficiencies in any other then with less reason.I have had no anemia that is quite common in pregnancy and only take mandatory supplements in pregnancy (iodine and folic acid) and vitamin D, the rest is all of the food.
If you are interested in learning more on the subject and seeing other experiences enter the Facebook group "Diabetes low in hydrates", we are many doing this food and sharing a lot of information, recipes and experiences.There are a few members who have children with type 1 diabetes and the whole family follows is food without any problem.
There is also a nutritionist who also has type 1 diabetes and I think 12 years eating thus and has accompaniment programs to make food change.If you are interested, it has a page called "Diabetesbien" with all the information of its programs and is also in the Facebook group and usually collaborates quite a lot with people's doubts.
It is important to inform themselves well because the endocrine does not help much, most do not see this diet well and those that do not seem bad do not know much about the subject to help you.My endocrine does not seem bad that I eat like this but I don't see her with many knowledge on the subject to help me, I have done everything on my own.
If you have any concrete questions, ask me what you want me to help you love it.

Yessica_A
01/04/2021 4:43 p.m.

yesssica_a said:
@daniel_y_y I've been eating like this and I am very happy.I have no deficiencies of anything and the glucose is very controlled (5 of Hemo in the last review and the last 3 years always around 5.5).
I do not count exactly the hydrates but I calculate that about 50gr a day on average.I have days than as something else and others less but in general I would be between 30-60 or so.Then specific days I can eat many HC if I have any food away from home that I want to eat something different or some dessert but it is usually low in hydrates.
If you base the diet in fresh food and eat varied vegetables (mixing raw with cooked), meat, fish and eggs it is difficult to have deficiencies because they are foods with more nutrient density and have everything you need.I am 18 weeks pregnant right now and all the controls and analytics that make me are perfect.Now with pregnancy I have started eating more fruit (two small pieces per day) that I almost did not ate, it is the only change.If in such a delicate stage there are no deficiencies in any other then with less reason.I have had no anemia that is quite common in pregnancy and only take mandatory supplements in pregnancy (iodine and folic acid) and vitamin D, the rest is all of the food.
If you are interested in learning more on the subject and seeing other experiences enter the Facebook group "Diabetes low in hydrates", we are many doing this food and sharing a lot of information, recipes and experiences.There are a few members who have children with type 1 diabetes and the whole family follows is food without any problem.
There is also a nutritionist who also has type 1 diabetes and I think 12 years eating thus and has accompaniment programs to make food change.If you are interested, it has a page called "Diabetesbien" with all the information of its programs and is also in the Facebook group and usually collaborates quite a lot with people's doubts.
It is important to inform themselves well because the endocrine does not help much, most do not see this diet well and those that do not seem bad do not know much about the subject to help you.My endocrine does not seem bad that I eat like this but I don't see her with many knowledge on the subject to help me, I have done everything on my own.
If you have any concrete questions, ask me what you want me to help you love it.

You have been very friendly !!Thank you very much of every heart for the time you have dedicated to writing to me.I'm going to see the pages you recommend me!🙏🤗

During 1 sem there were 50gr of HC who gave my son.The endocrine told me that it was crazy, that it could not be, but it was the only week that was in acceptable rank and without peaks without failure.So more information to make the change will not come bad.
Congratulations on the new adventure you undertake!It is nice to read good news among all this chaos.Thank you again!I'm going to Facebook to look for you!🙏🙏🙏

daniel_y_yo
01/04/2021 5:34 p.m.

Madre de Daniel
Vamos muy mal

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.