{'en': 'Ideas for a people support shirt with diabetes', 'es': 'Ideas para una camiseta de apoyo a las personas con diabetes'} Image

Ideas for a people support shirt with diabetes

fer's profile photo   12/18/2019 10:53 a.m.

Hello everyone!

I have been thinking of creating a design for a shirt or cups, which is related to the forum, something nice and that serves to show support for people with diabetes, and I would like to collect ideas to prepare the design.

If you could choose the shirt design, what would you like to be?

All ideas are worth me!

So, please, don't cut yourself and ask for what you would like more!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
12/18/2019 10:53 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I can only draw the drawing of a pancreas!But that can be a bit weird and even unpleasant

Another alternative.A text following the famous cart of the car:

"My Beta cells stole them, being of pilgrimage, at night when I slept, where will my cells be?
Where will my cells be? "

for suggesting something!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/18/2019 3:12 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

hahahaha ... how good about the car! ... thanks @jldiazdel!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/18/2019 3:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

"My blood is sweet ... but I don't"> :)

Hahaha I get the evil that I carry inside.I hate when they say you are very sweet just because it is diabetic .... ha ha ha

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/18/2019 3:36 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I imagine a lump of blood sugar.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/18/2019 3:37 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Hahaha.I love these ideas!@anif @"niñaburbuja"

fer's profile photo
fer
12/18/2019 4:38 p.m.

anif said:
I imagine a lump of blood sugar.

Better a donuts hahaha, my mother's t -shirt will go out all people will look wanting to eat us hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/18/2019 5:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In the post of "phrases that you hate more diabetes" there are some very good.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/18/2019 5:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Put some concrete example @ruthbia that the post is Suuuuuper-Largo !!!!;)

@jconegar comes that donut !!!ha ha ha

fer's profile photo
fer
12/18/2019 7:18 p.m.

@Fer
This is very good for a shirt

fer said:
"I am the fairy of the sugar level. If you can see me ... you have low blood glucose."=)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/19/2019 9:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi, @Fer:
The first time I entered the forum and read some messages, I can assure you that for a long time I thought that phrases like "I ended up with hiccups" referred to the movement of the diaphragm.What was missing!Above I was going to be with hiccups with how annoying it is.
I know that it seems very obvious that it is hypoglycemia, but it is when you are already aware of what can happen to you.

If the cup or t -shirt you want to make is a wink for diabetics and something that non -diabetics also understand, you could do a word game, something like "your hypos are not my hypos. Give me sugar and not a scare."

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/19/2019 1:38 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Hahahaha!, Good @Palomilla!, I love it!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/19/2019 2:13 p.m.

Very good @Palomilla
As I am even the noses in any work or family celebration that they tell me when the sweets come out "You of this cannot eat truth ..?"I would put a huge chocolate cake and strawberry jam with the phrase "Don't be tired, I can eat everything ..."

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/19/2019 2:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To my fuck that people stay with ayyy face, what a shame! When they realize that I am diabetics.
So I would put on my shirt a cartoon like this: in a park a girl running passes through a bank where a fat girl is sitting with a donut and coca-cola box.
The girl running is very slim and gorgeous and carries a continuous meter on her arm and in the belly an insulin pump.> :)> :)> :)

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/20/2019 12:37 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

A diabetes support shirt ???:#:#

You have to fight her, not support her

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/20/2019 4:23 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 You already understand me!Hahaha
@Solaria I like the idea! It would be without a phrase, just the image.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/20/2019 7:17 a.m.

Let's see what do you think of this?The message of the shirt could be something like this:

With "Hip" give me sugar, you understand me ...

And accompanied by a funny drawing ...

fer's profile photo
fer
12/20/2019 1:22 p.m.

I like it,@fer.!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2019 12:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yours which is.The good or the bad?

Maria José Solano Maria's profile photo
Maria José Solano Maria
12/22/2019 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahahahaha big phrase!@"Maria José Solano Maria";)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/22/2019 2:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.