{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2 and mobile alarms', 'es': 'Freestyle libre 2 y alarmas en el móvil'} Image

Free Freestyle 2 and mobile alarms

UKO's profile photo   01/10/2021 10:21 p.m.

Hello,

I wanted to ask for help because I am looking for a smartwatch to receive the low and high glucose alarms especially at the night of the free freestyle sensor 2 but I do not get any that works well, I would appreciate your help.

I have problems with nocturnal hypoglycemia and I am not awake because I have been recommended to put my watch to wake up with the vibration.

Thank you so much.

UKO's profile photo
UKO
01/10/2021 10:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

uko said:
hi I wanted to ask for help because I am looking for a smartwatch to receive low and high glucose alarms above all the night of the free freestyle sensor 2 but I can't get any that works well, I would appreciate yourHelp.
Thank you so much.

I would recommend any watch you can find on this website: Link

I have the Fossil Gen 5.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/11/2021 1:22 a.m.

Does Google have to be?The Garmin or Apple Watch are not worth?

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
01/11/2021 3:54 p.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

uko said:
hi I wanted to ask for help because I am looking for a smartwatch to receive low and high glucose alarms above all the night of the free freestyle sensor 2 but I can't get any that works well, I would appreciate yourHelp.
Thank you so much.

I have the Samsung Active 2 and if notifications jump when there is down

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
01/11/2021 6:40 p.m.

Hi Uko and all,
I have the same problem.I have an Apple Watch series 4 but I can't get it vibrates.I would like if you get a solution, you communicate it to us.My problem is also that my partner bothers a lot when he wakes up for sound when I skip an alarm for being with hypoglycemia.I would be perfect that only vibrate.
Those who have another different smart watch to Apple Watch, have you managed to make the clock vibrate without sounding, neither the clock nor the mobile?
Thank you very much to everyone.

Hector's profile photo
Hector
01/19/2021 10:39 a.m.

Hello, I just returned a xiaomi smartwatch my watch lite.I have an Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro phone and the clock receives all the alarms well less the free freestyle 2. With the sensor it receives the alarm but does not vibrate what I look for above all so as not to wake up anyone at night.I have reviewed all the configurations but desist.I have recommended others much more expensive but in principle I did not want to spend so much because I never use any clock, I am only interested in the sensor.Health2®

UKO's profile photo
UKO
01/19/2021 10:54 a.m.

Ok, thank you very much UKO.If anyone knows how to get vibrate without sound, we appreciate it.

Hector's profile photo
Hector
01/19/2021 1:44 p.m.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch and vibrates me with the notifications of the free freestyle app and XDrip+ app

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
01/19/2021 3:16 p.m.

hector said:
hello uko and all,
I have the same problem.I have an Apple Watch series 4 but I can't get it vibrates.I would like if you get a solution, you communicate it to us.My problem is also that my partner bothers a lot when he wakes up for sound when I skip an alarm for being with hypoglycemia.I would be perfect that only vibrate.
Those who have another different smart watch to Apple Watch, have you managed to make the clock vibrate without sounding, neither the clock nor the mobile?
Thank you very much to all.

Hello, I use the Apple Watch 5. Since I started with Fslibre 2, the alarm sounded and I vibrated.However, I've been vibrating me for a few months.Someday it sounds to me but very low and at night I do not find out.

It would also help me a lot that someone who knows how to mofify this explain it :)

Lorglez's profile photo
Lorglez
01/19/2021 7:17 p.m.

DT1 desde 1998, con 7 años.
Fiasp y Tresiba
FS Libre 2

In my case, I bought the Freestyle 2 reader directly and I am delighted, with my mobile, there was no way.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/20/2021 12:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello,

Thank you very much for the answers, Txitxo, Lorglez and Nigirl.

Txitxo, the Galaxy Watch has the option that only vibrates and works for you?Do you use Miao Miao?With the XDrip and Miao Miao does not read me easily if I pass it to measure with the free app, it is difficult for him to read Miao Miao.

Nigirl, with the freestyle reader, if I put the option to disconnect the sound and leave the vibration, it does not vibrate me.Yes?

Lorgon, I agree with you, with the Apple Watch I make a mess.It only sounds to me but never vibrates me.

Hector's profile photo
Hector
01/20/2021 7:02 p.m.

Hi Uko, I use an Oppo A9, p similar to your smartphone.For alarms I use some for alarms I use bluetooth headphones of the same brand.They are intrauditive they are placed inside the ear I usually leave my left and put on a song that whenever I listen to it as a ray.If I will be far from my phone or have to use the classmates at work, start the sensor with the reader and the reader never separates from me.I do not know if it will help you but I this is how it worked.Greetings and take care

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/23/2021 11:50 a.m.

K5288pn25.

lalonsoa said:
uko said:
hello I wantedFreestyle Libre 2 But I can't get any that works well, I would appreciate your help. I have problems with nocturnal hypoglycemia and do not wake up for what I have been recommended to put my watch to wake up with the vibration.
Thank you so much.

I have the Samsung Active 2 and if notifications jump when there is a decrease

I also Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch and I also skip the high and low

epilout's profile photo
epilout
01/24/2021 10:39 a.m.

I have achieved with an Xiaomi Band 4 and leaving the mobile in vibration mode.

If silence the mobile I do not receive notifications by vibration on the smart Band, I have to put only in vibration

sugarl3ss's profile photo
sugarl3ss
01/24/2021 12:31 p.m.

It is a problem of Xiaomi.Insist reporting the problem to Xiaomi and will end up fixing it.I have already done it but if we are varied ... there is another thread with this issue: Link

XaviDoMundo's profile photo
XaviDoMundo
10/26/2021 1:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.