Glucose meter watches

eterna_luna's profile photo   12/31/2019 10:28 a.m.

Good morning to everyone, I am new and the woman of a type1 who does not know which treatment to provide to more or less control the uncontrollable.He debuted 5 years ago, with a foot paralysis and still, according to his endocrine, in "honeymoon."It has the values ​​of a non -diabetic person but has the antibody.It is desperate and unable to make normal life since it can both have a hiccup as well as very high values.He clicks a thousand times a day and has shattered fingers.We have been parents three years ago and you still do not see many days of leaving alone with the child or staying alone with him at home.
On the 15th of this month is his birthday and I would like to give him the K'watch Glucose, can you give me a hand or advise me?

eterna_luna's profile photo
eterna_luna
12/31/2019 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The K 'Watch Glucose has not yet come out and there are still a few years for it ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/31/2019 10:39 a.m.

The K 'Watch Glucose has not yet come out and there are still a few years for it ...

DavidAG2000
12/31/2019 10:39 a.m.

Therefore there is any alternative?Thank you so much!

eterna_luna's profile photo
eterna_luna
12/31/2019 10:54 a.m.

You have several continuous meters.
The Free, the Dexcom ...
Tell her with your doctor.And you may need some psychological treatment to live calmer.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/31/2019 2:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

eternal_luna said:
is therefore an alternative?Thank you very much!

Of course.What people do now is to get free freestyle (since they are financed by Social Security in most of Spain), and then a transmitter of free freestyle information for mobiles and smart watches as well as theMiaomiao, GluconightwatchSentry, Blucon, etc.In addition, buying the MM, for example, you can buy an smart watch with Android Wear (brands such as Mobvoi, Fossil, etc.) and have glucose on the clock.That would be the equivalent of the K 'Watch Glucose clock today.

DavidAG2000
12/31/2019 5:22 p.m.

For now everything there are invasive meters, they have a needle always stuck in the body that measures sugar in the liquid under the skin.

I am waiting for the Sugarbeat to come out that it would be the first where you would not carry anything nailed

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/31/2019 6 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
For now everything there are invasive meters, they have a needle always nailed to the body that measures sugar in the liquid under the skin.

I am waiting for the Sugarbeat to come out that would be the first where you would not carry anything nailed

If you mean free freestyle, it does not carry a "needle stuck in the body", but a thread (very small) inside the skin that measures, as you say, the interstitial fluid.

All the best!

DavidAG2000
12/31/2019 8:17 p.m.

There are several brands of continuous blood glucose meters without having to be doing Frankeinstein operations.Dexcom In several versions, Eversese, Medtronic are continuous glycemia meters that are already given in a large number of autonomous communities, have a high degree of reliability, the rest is a flash system.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/02/2020 7:58 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.