Variability???🤔

daniel_y_yo's profile photo   12/27/2020 10:14 a.m.

I have not given one with the insulins 2 months.There is no way to control the doses, because every day we (it is my son, who suffers from type1) comes out spectacularly different figures, doing the same.Same hydrates in the shots, same activity, nothing extraordinary in terms of nerve breakdates, same medication of their other nurses, the same hours of injection ... and a few days 50 and another 280.
How noses can I control such variability?I give it a low diet in HC to try to better control the ratios, but boys there is no shape.
Last night
20h ..... 86.
21h ..... 50. He took a little water with sugar to lift that.
22h ..... 76 Cen 4rac of HC and did not get fast
00h ..... 55 took a little water with sugar to lift that and a glass of milk a little later
03 h .... 70
This immediately makes me think, an excess of slow (Tresiba) but if it lowers 2u, it spends the day with 200 on average.

It is currently put on
34 Tresiba in the morning
0.6 rapid per RAC in all shots.

Another thing.
If I upload the fast and under the slow one, at the exact time after eating, it makes hiccup.
Could it be that you have the slowest digestion than normal and should the rapid be put after eating?
Does anyone put it after eating?
Use Novorapid.
Please comment.🙏🤔😥

daniel_y_yo's profile photo
daniel_y_yo
12/27/2020 10:14 a.m.

Madre de Daniel
23 años,deficiente,epiléptico,mioclónico.
Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 6 años
Tresiba + Novorapid.....¿Cantidad? Aún no lo he descubierto 😢
Vamos muy mal

Make the unity changes, two units can be a lot.
Look at the value when you wake up to adjust the slow ..
Wait three days to make another adjustment.
If you make hiccup after eating, go down quickly.

The one that occasionally meets a hyper or hyper is normal in diabetes, the important thing is that the glucosilada is controlled.
Purge the ball before clicking., with two or three units putting it on my back.
If the glucose average is below 130 you are going very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/27/2020 10:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

First, if you are going to make changes, regulate the slow one and then you will see if the rapid must also adjust it.
I understand you perfectly how distressing it is, I have this month like that, well now it seems that I already control it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/27/2020 2:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Daniel's delighted mother.With 34 that his son of slowly puts on he should make five meals a day.When I have a continuous hypoglycemia that happens to me one day that a week apart from water with sugar always I take 3 cookies Maria the water with sugar goes up a moment but the cookies are absorbed very quickly later and keep the sugar high.Anyway, rations should increase.The slow insulin you use usually gives hypoglycemia if you skip any food or if you don't do it complete.Greetings to both.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/26/2021 8:38 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.