{'en': 'What happens to me is weird', 'es': 'Lo que me pasa es raro'} Image

What happens to me is weird

biza's profile photo   01/01/2020 12:55 a.m.

Hello,

I have diabetes almost 10 years ago, since I was a child and for a long time I did not take care of me and ate anything, but in the last time I have started changing my eating habits and I have my glucose well.

But since I take care I have the glucose (for example) in 100 and I feel as if I had it in 300, thirst and desire to urinate and also isolated headache and blurred view only when I woke up.

What can this be due?

Thank you!

biza's profile photo
biza
01/01/2020 12:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@bizaHappy new year.If your body is used to being in 300, once you are in 100 it feels like hypoglycemia, until it gets used to a new state.
I carry continuous measurement, and with the hypoglycemia my best alarm is because it gives me Pipi's urgency.
It also explains the headaches and blurred view.Thirst no.
But do not worry or discouragement.It is transitory.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/01/2020 12:04 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@biza.Happy new year.If your body is used to being in 300, once you are in 100 it feels like hypoglycemia, until it gets used to a new state.
I carry continuous measurement, and with the hypoglycemia my best alarm is because it gives me Pipi's urgency.
It also explains the headaches and blurred view.Thirst no.
But do not worry or discouragement.It is transitory.

Hello Happy New Year, thank you very much for the answer, I will not have to worry about that?Because symptoms are confused and it is rare to feel urinating having gluocose.

biza's profile photo
biza
01/01/2020 5:51 p.m.

@biza, if you are a long time high, as you go down to a normal value, your body detects it as hypoglycemia.They explained it to me when I debuted.

You have to be patient until your body adapts to its new level of blood glucose.

The symptoms, each person is a world, I have no need to urinate, just eat and with hyper, sometimes, to drink.But not always.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2020 12:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@biza, if you are a lot of high time, as you go down to a normal value, your body detects it as hypoglycemia.They explained it to me when I debuted.

You have to be patient until your body adapts to its new level of blood glucose.

The symptoms, each person is a world, I have no need to urinate, just eat and with hyper, sometimes, to drink.But not always.

Ahh ready, thank you very much for the answer, it happens that I felt strange to feel those symptoms.

biza's profile photo
biza
01/02/2020 7:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.