{'en': 'Stress and anxiety at work', 'es': 'Estrés y ansiedad en el trabajo'} Image

Stress and anxiety at work

Melchor Cayuela Garcia's profile photo   12/29/2020 7:13 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am going to expose my problem and that you advise me.

It turns out that I am going to work with a blood glucose between 70 and 100 (in the morning) and I am in charge of several colleagues.

I think it is stress or anxiety why at two hours of starting working without drinking anything in the morning or a coffee alone, at 10 am I am in 150 or 180 I think it is due to having to be organizing the jobsof them.

What can I take in the morning to be more relaxed at work?

Greetings,

Melchor Cayuela Garcia's profile photo
Melchor Cayuela Garcia
12/29/2020 7:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Melchor Cayuela Garcia"

Complicated the truth!

Because stress affects us a lot.One option is that you try to control that stress but that is probably very difficult.I don't think something takes it away from you.Because it is mental and is caused by factors that you cannot control.Well, if you learn to control it mentally and breathe and think about what is really important in life!That will help you, but it's difficult.I have been telling me for years that something is very urgent, I breathe and tell him calm that the emergencies only in hospitals.But I said that now that I can, and I have learned.When I was younger, I did not dare.

Maybe you could increase the slow insulin a little that you put on and wait about three consecutive days and you check that it works for you.Another option is simply to put a quick correction when you are in 180. It is another option.But the truth comes up with anything else!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/29/2020 9:03 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thanks for your comment.
They have told me to take when I get up a fight I don't know if it will be effective.

Melchor Cayuela Garcia
12/29/2020 9:19 p.m.

Sorry a tila.

Melchor Cayuela Garcia
12/29/2020 9:19 p.m.

Maybe it starts to take effect late .., and you need one more quickly ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/30/2020 1:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good, for my experience ...

It has rarely helped me to increase insulin in those cases ... It seems that I am injecting water and the problem is that when you get into the plan to upload units and then you lower the level of stress you eat an order hypoglycemia.

I think the best thing is as you say tila or the like, in his day I asked him for the doctor who prescribed lexatin and worked for me but as I am also very stubborn to take pills at the end I try to make mental relaxation and let that stress be removed alone....

marine's profile photo
marine
12/30/2020 8:28 a.m.

Thank you for answering my question.Greetings, I'm going to try the tila.

Melchor Cayuela Garcia
12/30/2020 9:13 a.m.

It happens to me too, the problem is that if I upload the dose down insured, if not the upload.I need insulin before entering and without breakfast to avoid the high before breakfast.There are days, which in 7 hours do not let me breathe between patient and patient to see the level in the free, as well as to walk with corrections.And the worst than I work in a health center in which they have no idea what I need with a descent or with a rise.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
12/30/2020 9:18 p.m.

In my case, I do not use insulin, but in stress peaks, especially as you comment, "because of the people" in my charge, the glucose has shot me (my record, in fact).

It is something that I also carry very badly, because I am used to a certain level of self -managed stress.However, when I have to rebuke a worker for something serious at the end I spend it literally worse ...

anif's profile photo
anif
12/30/2020 11:38 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Well, I think that while Melchor is not defined, little advice can be given to him, it is d1 that what medication he takes, is it insulin -dependent?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/31/2020 12:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello Alberto forgiveness for not giving enough data, I go to it.I am type 1 (lada).For lamañanas I get Lantus (28 units) and in meals and bowling I put fiasp units as I need.
I hope that with this data you give me some advice, thanks.

Melchor Cayuela Garcia
12/31/2020 1:21 p.m.

What are some good advice to handle job anxiety?
Identify the origin of labor anxiety
Understanding your circumstances will help you decipher whether or not you can adapt.While some labor problems can handle, others are so important that changing work is probably the best solution.

If you don't like the industry in which you are working, your job anxiety probably does not disappear until you change the type of work you do.If an external force, like an abusive boss or co -worker, is the origin of your job anxiety, you probably will not feel better until any of you retires from the job.According to the place where you work, some companies offer employee assistance programs and other services that can help you cope with this type of challenge.

Organize your work day
Make a list of pending tasks, with breaks, to organize your work tasks.When you complete some tasks, reward yourself.This approach can help you motivate you to complete the tasks to avoid doing differently.

Define a schedule
Knowing that your job anxiety does not have to last forever is great peace of mind.Be sincere with yourself about the time you are willing to cope with your job anxiety before taking a more important step, such as changing work.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
12/31/2020 2:44 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Melchor Cayuela Garcia said:
Hi Alberto forgiveness for not giving enough data, I'm going to it.I am type 1 (lada).For lamañanas I get Lantus (28 units) and in meals and bowling I put fiasp units as I need.
I hope that with this data you give me some advice, thanks.

Well, my experience was similar, I took something at home I went to work and there stresLift my insulin my pastillite and war, at 10 I have less than 140, depending on whether I put bread at breakfast, but from 11 in 100, if you have a full stomach with healthy food and your medication I think stressesIt causes less effects and as they said formerly with full stomach, things are seen.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/31/2020 5:23 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello ... I think your problem is quite common.When you wake up the body is activated and get hormones to helmet, you start moving and slow insulin is not able to cover the rise of hormones and the movement you can do at that time.You drink some coffee that also adds ...
I can get up at 100 glucose at five in the morning and between the effect of dawn and two cut coffees, I reach 270-300 to lunch.Without stress or people in my charge.
Try to eat something and click you quickly at that time ... it works for me.
All the best.

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
01/03/2021 4:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.