{'en': 'Smartwatch with Miao Miao for Child', 'es': 'Smartwatch con miao miao para niño'} Image

Smartwatch with Miao Miao for Child

Zlata's profile photo   01/05/2020 4:20 p.m.

Hello good,

I have an 8 -year -old debut in October, for the SS they put the patch and measure with the freestyle

When he goes to school it is an odyssey and a live without living for us who at no time know how it is.

They have told me about a device Miao Miao, makes a continuous measurement and through a smartwatch we would reach their glycemia to the mobile.

Do you know of any smartwatch for the "doll of a child" that does all this a little more bearable?

I thank you for your help !!

PS: I do not control this of the forums, I hope to be writing on the right place !!

Zlata's profile photo
Zlata
01/05/2020 4:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Zlata you have 2 options, or a smartwatch with Android Wear and that at school there is wifi that there will be but you would have to request the key to sending the data to the cloud (Nightscout) or a clock with SIM card (as if it were a phone) to send the data to the cloud with the SIM card.-

There are many tutorials on the Internet about Miaomiao and Nightscout, if you are not familiar with it, everything will sound to Chinese but everything is to put on.
I recommend, start at the beginning, 1 to put the myomiao and start using it with the app that is easier for you (xDrip, Glimp, Tomato), personally I think the simplest is Glimp (Play Store) and once working,Make a Nightscout account to see the child's glycemia on your phones.

All this is very summarized, I would give to write 5 pages!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/05/2020 10:32 p.m.

With a mobile and the freestyle app you can see the real -time measures in Libreview.
Of course, it is to give a mobile with the Internet to an 8 -year -old boy.

The mobile acts as a glucometer measuring with the NFC and uploads it to a cloud, and on the Libreview website with the same user (mail) as the mobile app see.You can lower all records in Excel in addition to reports.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/07/2020 12:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning Ruthbia, I wanted a smartwatch so as not to give the child a mobile, also when wearing it on the wrist I find it more comfortable and limited!That's why I wanted some reference of someone who had one and that was not exaggeratedly great !!Thanks for your comments!

Zlata's profile photo
Zlata
01/07/2020 12:40 p.m.

zlata said:

Good morning Ruthbia, I wanted a smartwatch so as not to give the child a mobile, also when wearing it on the wrist I find it more comfortable and limited!That's why I wanted some reference of someone who had one and that was not exaggeratedly great !!Thanks for your comments!

Look at the Mobvoi brand watches, to see what you think.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/07/2020 12:42 p.m.

Hello good morning, I have finally managed to receive the clock with Sim to be able to see my daughter's glycemia from work while she is in school.This is the Finow Q1 clock, which is cited in the forodediabetes.The only problem is the duration of the clock battery, it lasts just one day, but since I only need it in the school there is no problem.I will recharge them every day.I do not know what would last but ... it cost me about 60 euros and it costs a bit of configuring but with XDrip you do not need to have Nightscout, directly from XDRIP you can see the glycemia, being Follower of my daughter's watch.Anyway, Nightscout is not to have just in case your mobile fails.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
01/07/2020 1:26 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

toni toni said:
hello good morning, I have finally managed to receive the clock with Sim to be able to see my daughter's glycemia from work while she is in school.This is the Finow Q1 clock, which is cited in the forodediabetes.The only problem is the duration of the clock battery, it lasts just one day, but since I only need it in the school there is no problem.I will recharge them every day.I do not know what would last but ... it cost me about 60 euros and it costs a bit of configuring but with XDrip you do not need to have Nightscout, directly from XDRIP you can see the glycemia, being Follower of my daughter's watch.Anyway, it is not necessary to have Nightscout just in case your mobile fails.

Also say that this clock is a bit large for a 6 -year -old girl, but most of them that have SIM and are cheap they have this size.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
01/07/2020 1:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

@Zlata, I don't know if a mobile without SIM could work since only NFC is used.The app does not seem to need the Internet to work, at least I leave you without data when I travel to the USA and the Libreview shows me everything complete, it does not tell me that you are missing data.

I don't know if someone has tried it and can confirm it.The maximum I have been out is 10 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/07/2020 5:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello good,

Here is a smartwatch guide for children, in case it serves you:

Link

greetings,

PepeBotella's profile photo
PepeBotella
11/15/2022 8:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.